I see you

Author: Hi guys, thanks for reading and providing feedback in comments. I am on a writing spree and this is my second update today.Pls upvote as much as possible to this and previous chapters.

Happy reading.

_______________________________________

Abhi initially couldn't process what had happened in the last 15 minutes. He had met Akshu after almost a year but she refused to acknowledge him.

"How was akshu? Was she hurt somewhere? How did she escape the bomb blast?Who was the woman who claimed to be her mother? If akshu was saved, why didn't she contact him or her family?where was she living in past 1 year? The lady said Akshu met with any accident 1 year ago-was she referring to the blast?"

Abhi had thousands of questions running in his mind but no one could answer them. He knew the key to all of this is in the address which was given by the lady in the registration diary.
The address read "N 1/20,paramani house,Gangaganj,UP."

He had to track them somehow,
but before that he had to make a call.

"Hello kairav, phone mat kaatna... important baat karni h ..Akshu mil gyi kairav ....yahaan Banaras mein"

"Abhimanyu maine kitne baar bola h mere aur mere family se door raho...peeke bakwaas karni ho tho kisi aur ko call Karo....mujhe time nhi h tumhare tarah duniya ghoomke vacation manane ka"

"Kairav, tumne suna nhi maine kya kaha...Akshu mil gyi mujhe ..hamari Akshu...Mera yakeen maano...tum bhi idhar aa jao...main tumhe uske paas le jaunga"

"Acha ...aur kya bola meri behen ne tumse milke....haan abhimanyu aur kuch kahaani h tho bata do....pehele se hi Kam takleef de rakhi h tumne ki aur badha rhe ho?"

"Kairav yakeen maano Mera...ek akhri baar--------"

Abhi realised that kairav had disconnected the call. He should have known better. He couldn't prove his truth. He himself needed to check on Akshu and then go to her family with proofs.

Abhi quickly left for the address.

After nearly 5 hrs of travel, abhi reached ganga ganj and as per the address he reached a small house and it was close to midnight by then. Abhi decided not to create a scene in this hour. He had waited for the past 1 year and he was ready to wait for some more hours till sunrise to get his answers as he knew that in his case patience was the key.

Abhi booked a lodge and counted the hours uptil sunrise waiting to reunite with his love.

*******************************
6:30 am

Abhi had already reached akshu's house and was waiting outside for someone to come out.
At around 7:30 am he saw a man in white shirt and black pants leaving the house. Abhi quickly took his photo for reference .

*********************************

9:00am

Abhi' stomach growled in hunger. He hadn't had much to eat in past few hours and was losing his patience by every minute. He was seriously considering barging into the house to check if his akshu was present .
Just when he was contemplating, he saw Akshu come out of the house with a bucket full of clothes to dry.
She was wearing a simple salwar kameez and her hair was braided. She had lost some weight in her face and hips noted Abhi.

Abhi quickly took her photos and sent them to Kairav along with the address and contact number. He knew the situation here was going to get escalated and he required a backup.

After sending the message, Abhi came out of his hideout to face her and get his answers.

______________________________________
Author: Hi guys,
Are you excited for abhi and akshu's conversation in next chapter. Pls let me know how do you think Akshu will respond seeing Abhi out of the blue.
How will Kairav respond seeing the messages.
Do comment and upvote!!