Matters of heart

"Akshu, ab tum mere sheher mein ho..aur raat mein Udaipur aur bhi khoobsurat hotha h...chalogi mere saath?"Abhi whispered in Akshu's ears.

" Abhi? Abhi kaise Jaa sakthe h Abhimanyu. Itni raat ho chuki h ....vaise hi Arohi ne bola h usko mere saath Sona h aaj...baaki sab log kya sochenge?" Said Akshu

"Tum baaki sab ki chinta, mat karo. Kairav se baat ho gyi h ...vo sambhal lega...tum bas chalo" said abhi ,slightly caressing her face.

" Theeke chalo" said Akshu.

______________________________________

Abhi was driving the car and Akshu was looking at him. Akshu couldn't help but notice how hot Abhi looked in his white shirt and black pants but one thing which she felt could be better was his haircut. She realised his hair was too long and she ran her fingers through it.

" Abhimanyu ,ye usually tumhara Baal itna lamba hotha h kya...pata h tum shorter hair mein aur cute lagoge" akshu said with a smile.

Abhi started laughing hearing this. Feeling Akshu touch his hair sent tickles in his body. "Akshu, nhi mere baal usually isse chote hothe h ...par mujhe time nhi Mila kaatne ko...ab tumhe main chote Baal mein cute lagtha hu tho kal hi baal katwa lunga" abhi said with a cheeky smile.

Abhi saw Akshu's expression change as she became embarassed due to his comment but Abhi was enjoying this.

He stopped his car and continued teasing her "Akshu , vaise I just realised tumne kabhi apne dream mein kya dekha bataya nhi...main poochna hi bhool gya tha"

Akshu became red as a tomato and her cheeks felt hot. She knew they had not had any conversation regarding the kiss, but she did not know how to answer him. She herself had acted instinctively that day. After listening to how much he loved her, all she wanted was to show him her love and she had done that. Now that he was teasing her, she didn't know how to explain the same. She thought going with the truth was best way forward

"Jaanna h tumhe Abhimanyu, dikhaya tho tha maine tumhe us din. Usi tarah se pakadke rakha tha tumne and we kissed. par mujhe pata nhi tha did we actually do it ki ye mera dream tha." Saying this Akshu looked down embarrassed not meeting his eyes.

Abhi cupped her face and made her meet his eyes.
" Hey, main aise hi mazaak kar rha tha. No need to be self conscious. I am sorry, maine zyada tease kar diya na"

Akshu nodded her head to let Abhi know she had accepted his apology.

Abhi continued" hamare Sangeeth ke baad hum dono bohot khush they aur main tumhare room aya tha bye bolne ke liye and then we kissed. vo hamara first kiss tha akshu aur ye yahaan" abhi indicated to his heart " yahaan permanently saved hai."

Akshu smiled looking at him. Abhi's face was just inches away from hers. His eyes went to her lips and he imagined tasting her again. Akshu could now recognise the look of desire clouding abhi"s eyes. Abhi looked at her asking for consent and she gave him a smile confirming that she wanted the same. Abhi took his time reading her expressions and slowly moved forward. Abhi initiated the kiss and increased the intensity slowly. One of his hands was in her cheek and other was on her back and Akshu reciprocated the kiss with equal fervour.

_______________________________________

1 month later:

Akshara was having the best time in Udaipur. Health wise she was doing much better.Abhimanyu and her siblings had made it a points to make Akshu roam around in Udaipur so that she could regain most of her memories. They had taken her to her school,college and places she used to visit often but no one forced her to remember stuff.For all of them Akshu's presence mattered the most.
This way due to their care and support she had recovered mostly.
___________________________________

Abhimanyu had just returned from OT after a gruelling surgery and was looking forward for some break. He entered his cabin and checked his phone to call Akshu and ask what she was doing. He noticed 2 missed calls from his best friend Akshay. Akshay had been with Abhi throughout his medical College and was the only friend who was aware of all the major drama that was happening in Abhi's life from the past two years.
Abhi immediately called back.

" Hi Akshay, kaisa h bhai....2 missed calls aye h tere...koi kaand kar diya kya tune" Akshay laughed hearing that.

"Abhi kaand mere saath hone wala h..shaadi kar rha hu main Shalini se...Kerala mein"

"Congratulations Akshay....kab hua decide...kab shaadi h...I am so happy for you and Shalini"

"Abhi is month end ko h....tujhe invitation ab watsapp kar rha hu...I know thoda last minute h...you know na I was applying for medical license in Singapore...I got that tho ab hum shaadi karke vhi jayenge in next 20 days....isiliye sab jaldi ho rha h...tujhe shaadi main aana h aur akele nhi Akshara ko saath lekar...I hope she is doing good now"

"Double congratulations Akshay...tagdi party lunga main tujhse...Akshara is great now aur Main aur vo pakka aa rhe h shaadi mein"

____________________________________

"Akshu chalo na kuch din ki h baat h...tum janthi ho na Akshay is my best friend and he has specially called you for the wedding...pata nhi ek video call mein konsi attachment ho gyi tumse" said Abhi laughing

"Abhimanyu you know na I want to come... Bus bade papa ko manana h tumhare saath bhejne ke liye"

"That I will manage....Akhir is ghar ka hone wala damaad hu main...tumhare bade papa thode ziddi h par main bhi apna damaad hone ka attitude dikhaunga" said abhi cheekily.

"Abhimanyu!" said Akshu playfully hitting him and she too joined him in his laughter. She looked at her man who was laughing all stress free wondering how she had lost her entire heart to him. Abhimanyu had time and again confessed his love for her but she had asked for some time from him to reciprocate that. Now that she had realised his value in her life, She wanted to tell him all about it but in a special way.

"Maybe I will figure out something in Kerala" Akshu thought

____________________________________
Hi guys,
How excited are you for abhira visiting Kerala for Akshay's wedding. Let me know in comments.

Next chapter will be uploaded after 75 upvotes.