His touch..

Chupchaap nikal jaao yahaan se....dobara idhar shakal mat dikhana apni!!" Kairav over heard Akshu shouting from the other side of phone.
There was something seriously wrong. Kairav knew Akshu loved Abhi with all her heart and he knew these were not her words. It sounded like it was coming out of a whole different person.
He needed to do something soon and get his sister back home. He immediately dialed the Rajasthan police DGP's no." Hello sir, Kairav bol rha hu... aapki madad chahiye thi...."

*********************************
Abhimanyu looked at Akshu as if she slapped him. What did she just say!
He had been suffering without her, barely living and she was asking him to leave.
Abhi looked into Akshu's eyes searching for an explanation to this confusing situation.

"Main nhi Jaa rha yahaan se....Akshu tumhe kya ho gya h.....tumhe main yaad nhi hu kya"

"Maine pehele bhi bola h Maine jaanti nhi hu aapko...baar baar kyu pooch rhe ho....yahaan se jaiye nhi tho yahaan aayi bheed aapko maarke bhagayegi"

Sure enough another crowd had formed. Already more than a hour had passed and more people were joining in to see the drama.
"Two crowds in two days...way to go doctor"abhi thought.

People had started voicing their thoughts as well.

"Poocho isse, ladki aur iske gharwalon ko pareshaan kyu kar rha h...Ameer ghar ka lag rha isiliye tevar dikha rha h garib ladki ko"said one man.

"Biwi h vo meri" screamed Abhi. In his mind, they were one and already married. He didn't need to sign a legal document to conclude this fact.

The crowd instantly became quiet.
At that moment, the man whom Abhi had seen leaving the house in the morning came rushing in his scooter.

"Kon ho tum...aur mere ghar ke aage kya kar rhe ho... Madhu ,Pari andar jao"

"Main apni biwi ko lene aya hu ...aap adhaar card dikhaiye apni beti ka"

The man looked daggers at Abhi. Abhi stared back. Nothing could stop him from reaching out to Akshu and find out what is wrong with her.

As if on cue, a police Jeep came and a police constable got outside.

"Abhimanyu Birla, kon h"

"Main hu sir"

"Kairav Goenka ne case file kiya h...unki behen ko kidnap karke rakha h is address ke parivaar ne..unhone likha h ki aap pehchaan batoge unka....kya ye yhi parivaar h"

"Haan....arrest kariye inhe...meri biwi ko apne paas rakha h aur ye bhi pata karne ki koshish nhi ki uska parivaar use dhoond rha hoga."

The constable took out the handcuffs and pulled the old man.

Akshu ran towards the police officer and started begging " Chod dijiye unhe..baba h mere vo...unki koi galti nhi h...main jab bimaar thi inhone hi mera khyaal rakha...mujhe is duniya mein sabse zyada pyaar karthe h"

For the second time today, Abhi looked at Akshu in shock digesting this news.

When Akshu saw that the constable was still pulling her father by his collar, Akshu ran towards Abhi and fell at his feet and before he could react started weeping.

"Aapko mere se baat karni h...hum baat karenge...mere baba ko chodne boliye...main pair padthi hu aapke"

Abhi considered Akshu as his goddess, to whom he went to get peace. She was the answer to his unsaid prayers, He literally worshipped her. After seeing her at his feet and in this state, Abhi felt punched on the face for the second time today. Abhi pulled her back on her feet.

" Akshu ye kya kar rhi ho " abhi said in a pained voice. He continued "koi unko arrest nhi karega...inspector hume koi case file nhi karna ...hamare aapas ki baat h...hum suljha lenge..."

Akshu looked at Abhi with some hope in her eyes.
Abhi cupped her face and wiped her tears. Hum baat karenge...tum ro mat...kuch nhi hoga is uncle ko"

Akshu felt warm as soon as Abhi touched her. She felt like her body recognised him and realised that the man standing in front was indeed someone special. When abhi took his hands off, she could feel her heart wanting more. If not her mind, her heart knew him.

"Thank you, Abhimanyu!"

*********************************
Next chapter will be updated after 75 upvotes.