Chapter 3

He was with a girl, she drugged him and got a tattoo artist to put matching tattoos on them both. I knew he'd leave her soon so I waited until he left for work one night to tell her my feelings

'Which I made up, I just wanted something that he had, Someone'

and she was easier than I thought he however found out and ended it with the girl and also ended the friendship.

'Son of a bitch'

How can I be his worst nightmare if I'm not close to him to know his next move?
I gathered some info from people that we are both friends with, most of the guys stopped talking to me when they heard I slept with his girl but I still had a few who didn't talk to me every day but when we link up I get them drunk and ask them all the questions I want to know.

'So he's got a new girl, I guess he loves this one because last I heard she's pregnant but she'll soon be mine' my subconscious grinned.

Sunshine's POV

As I lay on the bed watching my babies in their crib all I could think about is their father. I haven't gotten any sleep last night and I have a feeling today is gonna be a long day. As I get up from the bed I see my mother walking into the room,
"Morning baby, how uh duh? " she says sounding concerned.
"Mi good inuh mommy mi aguh pump some milk so you can give the babies, mi aguh down a the station soon wid Ross" she nods in response.

Alec's POV

My lawyer made some calls and pulled a few strings we went to see a judge and to my surprise, it was an old friend, she made me go off on house arrest. I know the judge personally and she knew I wouldn't do anything like that however they didn't throw out the case they told Tiffany to bring her evidence forward and she couldn't. We are scheduled for another court date and I'll be able to go home.

Thank God!!

My lawyer offered to drop me home and I accepted, as I knocked on the door I heard shuffling behind it.

Why's she taking so long to open the door?

As she opens the door I see her all dressed up staring at me  I try to read her but when I stare into her eyes I see no emotion, she fell to the ground and started crying I quickly held her and said "don't worry babe, I'm here. Where were you all dressed up going?"

She replied, " I was coming to visit you". I smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek. We stood from the ground and went upstairs the first thing I did was look in the baby's room, I quickly went to take a shower so I could go back to the baby's room and take them up. I walked into the room me and Sunshine share and for some reason, I could tell she didn't sleep here last night. I called out to her, by the time she reached me I was in the shower she came in the bathroom and closed the toilet down sitting on it.

She started " what's this all about? I know you didn't rape anyone but do you know the word on the street is you refused to give someone guns and they are trying to rob some of the warehouses so the only reason you were locked up is to disguise the whole threat at hand" I looked at her stunned, how'd she know all of this?.

"Don't worry babe I'll deal with it" I said.

"How will you deal with it when your under house arrest, don't worry I'll deal with it," She said

I was furious at what she just said " Excuse me? Deal with what? You are not dealing with anything and furthermore, you don't wanna get mixed up in that life and I won't make that happen either" I said

" you won't make that happen? It's not your choice " she said sounding angry

" Aaliyah this conversation is over" I hissed

She hissed and stormed out the bathroom she doesn't even know the danger that I undergo daily and I most definitely won't let her know that life.