Chapter 12

Alec's POV

This was the closest we'd ever been to having sex and I thought to myself 'she tight yf'. I jumped out of thought when I heard her calling for a shirt, when she came out she said "suh mi juss aguh sleep without panty? " I chuckled and said, "well you don't have any other choice."

I went to take a shower, when I came out I saw her in my underpants she was so sexy. I said "mi like how uh a get acquainted wid the place see uh all find underpants".

She smiled. We went down to the kitchen, she ate snacks I wasn't hungry so I just watched her, she's so thick, with a body like that mi affi lock her dung, mi caah mek she get too far out a mi sight. She's mine and only mine and I'll do everything in my power to ensure it stays that way.

I walked over to her and grab her ass, kissed her on her neck, and say "uh a my baby inuh, mi hope uh know " she smiled and gave me a peck on my cheek.

We went back to bed and cuddled. She fell asleep before me I joined in right after.

It was Morning, with one eye half-open I searched the bed for her . I wanted to pull her closer but to my surprise, she wasn't in bed. I then smelled a sweet aroma coming from the kitchen.

Could it be?
Did she make breakfast?

I jumped up brushed my teeth real quick and saw that she had opened the toothbrush I put on the sink for her. While walking down the stairs, she spotted me before I even saw her, she said" Good Morning, Mr. Darkskin" I smiled and said, "excuse me what did you just call me?" I ran to her and lift her on the counter I kissed her and said "you did all this for Zaddy" she smiled and say "maybe" she jumped off the counter and I grabbed her ass I couldn't resist she's so fucking sexy, she's even cuter in the morning.

We ate and she insisted on washing the dishes even though I told her I'd do it.
She asked me to bring her home to get some clothes I happily did because she'd be staying here another night.

How will I control myself?
Will we have sex?
I don't want my plan to fail!

She's a goddess and I'll treat her as such I'll stick to my plan and keep her unfucked until we go to Kingston.

Thanks for reading❤️
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy