Chapter 42

One of the men started moving closer to me and complimented my body, my eyes, even my slipper. In the middle of thanking him, my phone rang.

'The don himself ' I thought to myself.

I stepped away and spoke to him. He continuously asked if I was ok and if I started drinking. He knows I'm a bit light-headed so he wants to ensure I'm doing fine.

'I love him so much' I said to myself as I walked back to the table.

The man still wanted to converse with me I didn't want to be disrespectful so I spoke to him. When he got too personal, I made it clear that I'm not single and I'm not looking for a side man.

He understood and we just sat there speaking about random things. I looked to the left of me and saw my best friend smiling so hard. It seemed blue shirt a kill her wid lyrics.

We left 'Sharkies' and headed to the hotel. During the drive, all my best friend could talk about was blue shirt. I was happy she sounded so upbeat. Her last boyfriend was a cheater and I hope blue shirt will be her Mr.Darkskin.

I giggled the whole way to the hotel. She spoke about blue shirt as if she had known him for years. I told her that's how I felt when I met Alec.

She smiled and said,
"A him a the one inuh girl"

I laughed so hard. We reached and checked into our room. We all changed into pajamas as we put the bottles we brought on the table, we turned the music box on and danced a bit. We sat and talked about what's going on in our lives individually, we then went live on Instagram all while drinking the liquors mixed. I felt cold sweat running from my face my belly felt weird, I ran to the bathroom and started to vomit.

My friends came in and said it was because we were mixing the liquors and worse how my head light already make it.

I brushed my teeth and went back to the room, my friends kept asking if I was feeling better. I was, I started to drink again but not as strong and I didn't mix them. I didn't feel bad anymore so it seemed the mixed liquor was what agitated my tummy and made me feel bad.

My friends and I sang, danced, drank and talked until we couldn't go anymore. We all laid on the bed and hugged each other as tightly as we possibly could telling each other how much we love them. I texted Mr.Darkskin that I'm going to bed and as I lay back on the bed I fell asleep.

"Uggghh a wah this" I screamed this is what hangover feel like?

"The dolls dem have hangover man" my best friend exclaimed.

"Nuh worry unuh self man mi aguh fih some tea fih unuh and y'all will feel better".
We laid there and awaited the tea, I heard my phone ring

"Hey babe what's up?" Mr.Darkskin said

"Boie babe mi head a hurt mi hangover"

"Just drink smtn sweet babe an uh will feel better," he said we spoke for a bit then said our goodbyes.

My best friend returned with the tea we all drank it afterwords we changed out of our pajamas and went to the food court to get breakfast. We all felt better, we reached back to the room and took turns to shower. We put our bathing suits on and headed to the pool,

"bbclt look how gyal sexy, good man inah uh life an it a show my baby" my friend shouted.

I giggled shyly saying "thanks sis".

We went to the pool and we realized my best friend was on the phone giggling we all shouted,

"a blue shirt that?" She smiled and said

"Unuh shhh nuh" jokingly.
We all laughed and started taking pictures.

We were in the pool for about 30 minutes then we went back to the room and started getting ready for check out,

"hey, mi naah lef dem towel yah inuh a fih we them, pass dah bag deh mek mi pack them in" my friend exclaimed. We went down to the lobby and checked out, we said our goodbyes, and off we went. My best friend had the aux cord and was playing love songs continuously. I laughed out loud saying

"you, uh likkle gyal issa bat uh juss know the boy an drop suh already mek mi hurry up an bring uh a uh yard caah mi nuh waah fih affi rub uh today" she giggled so hard at one point I thought she couldn't breathe.

Thanks for reading❤️
Stay safe!