Chapter 24

Alec's POV

That son of a bitch!
What if he had hurt Sunshine?
Where do these fucking idiots get their license from?

Thankfully, he only scratched the car it was on sunshine's side and I could see that she was panicking. We were going to get pills and groceries but we couldn't make it because she was traumatized. I got in the driver's seat and drove back home.

That mother fucker didn't even stop but I'll find him I thought to myself.

We went upstairs and she started crying and she said,

"Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean for your car to get scratched."

I replied,

"Babe the car is the least once your okay that's all that matters" I hugged and kissed her on her cheek.

"I don't think I want to drive anymore," she said.

"Babe don't say that. Don't worry, accidents happen you'll be fine, I love you and I'll always protect you" I replied.

She hugged me so tight and I knew she felt safe.

I called my right-hand man to find that pussyhole who scratched my car and in 15 minutes he called me back saying,

"wah mi fih duh wid him boss".

I told him to make an example of him. I always told him to do that but in reality, I don't know what he did with them. I got my next car from the garage and went out to buy Sakura.

Aaliyah's POV

Mr.Darkskin went out to get food for us, I still felt tense. It's the first time I have ever been in a car accident. I took a shower and started blasting 450 imperfection.

ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰɪ ɢᴜʜ ᴡᴀʏ ᴜᴘ ᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ
ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴡᴇʜ ᴍɪ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪɴɴᴀ ᴀ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ
ᴡɪᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴀ ᴍɪ ꜰʟᴀᴡꜱ ᴍɪ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛ
ᴅɪꜱ ᴀ ᴅɪ ꜱᴀʟᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱ

ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴅᴀʏ ᴍɪ ꜰᴀʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴜʜ ᴍɪ
ᴡᴇʜ ɴᴜʜ ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ
ᴀɴ' ᴅᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴋ ᴍɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰ**ᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜʟᴇꜱꜱ
ʟɪꜰᴇ ꜰᴜʟʟᴀ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴅᴇᴍ
ʏᴇ ᴍɪ ᴍᴇᴋ ɴᴜꜰꜰ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪɴɴᴀ ᴇʜ ᴡᴏʀʟ'
ᴊᴜꜱ' ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴍɪ ꜰ**ᴋ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀᴇɴ ɢɪʀʟ
ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴅɪ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ
ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴀ ᴅɪ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ

The part weh the g a seh

'life full of mistakes an mi still a learn dem' a the most relatable part.

Alec's POV

I reached home hearing the music she was blasting. She has good taste in music and always plays relatable songs.

We ate and she ironed her uniform because it was time to go back to school. She'd only have to go a couple of days because she'll be graduating soon. Her birthday will be in a couple of days and I'm planning something big.

I wonder if she likes Benz or BMW a scheme house or a house in the country.

Thanks for reading guys❤️
Don't forget to share!!!!
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy