CHAPTER 2

Aaliyah's Pov

I went back to the kitchen, finished up, and went straight to the shower. My mom called so I figured she must've been lonely. When I was leaving, I asked Sabrina to follow me to get a taxi. Luckily, Mr.Dark Skin (yep that's what we're calling him) was leaving and Ross asked him to drop me home. I got in the back, of course, we said nothing to each other the whole drive. 'This man's perfume is breathtaking' I thought. 'Oh, how I love a man that smells good😩'. When I was coming out of the car he said, "Sunshine, mi caah get uh number" me being the big fool that I am had to say, "Why uh want it?"
"Ok, uh nuh waah gimi, mi will get it" he replied as  I closed his door and walked off.

On my way home,  I was blushing so hard cause Mr. Dark skin just called me sunshine for Christ's sake. Those very minutes I walked home, I didn't even remember I saw him with a girlfriend and that they had matching tattoos.
When I reached home mums was so happy I decided to come home, we binge-watched Lucifer for the rest of the night, falling asleep after.

It was Sunday morning and I didn't have much to do so I ironed, ate dinner scrolled through Twitter and Instagram. I didn't have a lot of WhatsApp messages or anyone to text because I'm a loner and my best friend didn't have a phone but she'd borrow people's phone just to ask if I was ok and to tell me she loved me. That was enough for me and made me love her even more.
I hadn't done much but I felt so tired so I hopped into bed early and fell asleep after reading two chapters of TheSoulFeeder25's book on Wattpad.

Monday Morning bright an early I woke up, did my necessary hygiene treatment got ready, and off to school I went. It was a normal day, my last class was Marketing. 'Oh, how I loved this class and the teacher'.

Text Message Thread

1876 321*****: I told you I'd get your number.

Me: who this?

1876 321*****: do you remember the guy that brought you home and you didn't want to give me your number?

I was shook. I didn't know what to reply.
I finally got the courage and said......

Thanks for reading❤️
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy