Chapter 25

Time for School.

She got up and got ready. I dropped her off at school and went off to run some errands. I had to go to the car dealership today to look at some cars because I was planning on getting her one for her birthday.

I saw a black BMW x6 and it caught my eyes.

She'd look so good in it, I thought to myself

She'd look so good in it, I thought to myself. I spoke to the sales rep and he was showing me another car as if he thinks I can't afford this one.

'A wonder if dah pussy yah know seh mi Issa billionaire' I thought to myself.

I laughed and said,

"Bad man a dissa car yah mi ask bout" he quickly went back to the car I was speaking of and started telling me more about it. I know Sunshine would love it. I kept looking and saw an Audi and it was at that moment I knew I couldn't choose because she'd look so good in both of them.

Should I buy them both?
No, that'll be too much
But that's my Sunshine I'll do anything for her.

I walked back to my car and called her mom so she can accompany me tomorrow and help me choose. I'd bring her best friend too but she's in Portland.

The time went by so quickly it was now 5:00 and time to pick my queen up from school. I ensured I got a few groceries because we didn't get the chance to get them because of the accident. I drove to the school and while waiting on her I saw her walking with this guy, I got jealous instantly and thoughts to run him over came to mind. I didn't want her to be talking to any guys.

I mean what am I even saying.

Aaliyah's POV

I went into the car and saw that something was wrong. I know he's jealous but I was only walking with my classmate.

"B uh know how mi stay, why uh a walk wid ppl," he said "Babe it's just my classmate uh too miserable man" I replied.

I gave him a peck on his cheek and he gave me a little smirk.
I realized there were bags in the back so I went through them, he went to get groceries and I saw that he also bought sheets he already had so much I thought but didn't put it into consideration.

"How was your day Zaddy?" I said.

"Boie b it did somewhat stressing. Mi fih buy something but mi caah choose and a little batty boy clerk a show mi a next product when mi show him the one mi want like him think mi caah pay fih it" he replied.

"A suh them stay man if uh a did a white man dem wouldn't duh dat but a suh Jamaican love fight against each other then them same one cuss bout racism".

Thanks for reading❤️
Share the story!!!!
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy