Chapter Thirty Five

"My ankle is fine now, Ro. It's been weeks!" Kai sighed as Roan helped him sit on the stool at the kitchen counter.

"I have to make sure you don't injure it again. Luckily it was just a sprain and not a fracture." Roan said as he walked inside the kitchen and took out the items from the bags.

The two boys had just returned from the supermarket. Kai was a little pissed that Roan didn't let him push the cart as they shopped for groceries. Roan had been a little protective over Kai since he got hurt, and even though Kai enjoyed the extra attention, he still liked to whine about it.

"It's fine now, really. It doesn't hurt even when I run." Kai said.

"You went running?" Roan looked at Kai with wide eyes.

"Uh, no.. nope!" Kai stammered, and Roan folded his arms in front of his chest as he sighed in disapproval at his boyfriend, "Oh come on, when will you stop babying me?"

"I'll stop babying you when you stop being a baby," Roan said as he leaned forward, and pecked Kai's lips before continuing, "And that's gonna be never."

"Hm," Kai hummed in thought, "So, you want to take care of me, huh?"

"Yes." Roan replied without wasting a second, making Kai smirked as he rested his arms on the counter and leaned forward.

"How about you take care of me in the bedroom then? I could use some lovin'." Kai said, and Roan stared at the mischievous boy for a moment as he licked his lower lip.

"And what is it that you would like me to do?" Roan asked, his voice low.

"Remember back when you told me that you liked me?" Kai asked, and Roan nodded in response, "You said you wanted to cherish me. So do that."

Roan leaned forward as well, his face close to Kai's now. He raised his hand, keeping it at the back of Kai's neck, gently stroking the skin before weaving his fingers in the brunette's hair, and tugging on them, making Kai's neck bend back slightly. Kai's breathing got heavier as he stared at his boyfriend with hooded eyes, desperate for what was about to come next.

"Go to the room," Roan ordered, his voice lower and deeper than usual, "I want you to get naked and get on the bed. And I want you to start touching yourself. Get it?"

"Uh huh." Kai replied, a little too dazed to form words.

"I asked.. Did you get it? Are you going to be a good boy and do as I say?" Roan asked.

"Yeah.. Yes I will." Kai answered and Roan loosened his grip as he let go of the boy.

"Good. I will be there in a minute. Now go."

Roan watched as Kai went inside their room. Roan then finally moved from his place walked over to the washroom. The one thing they got lucky with in this apartment was that it had two washrooms. One in the bedroom and a guest one in the living room.

Once Roan was done doing what was needed, he stripped his clothes and went inside their bedroom. He was expecting to see Kai jerking himself off, but he stopped in his steps when he saw that Kai wasn't playing with his dick, but with his hole.

Something about, scratch that, everything about seeing Kai finger himself made Roan's blood rush into his cock, and he couldn't remember the last time he was this hard. He walked till the edge of the bed, tugging on his dick slowly as he watched Kai insert a second finger his hole.

Kai was looking up at Roan as he fingered himself, as the blonde played with his own dick. Both of them were giving each other a show, and it turned them on even more.