Chapter Thirty One

since y'all said I've robbed you a few times.. enjoy

***

Roan grabbed Kai's thighs, holding his legs with his ass raised so that he had a good view of where he going down on. Kai bit down on his lower lip as Roan licked around his hole, teasing him by being so close yet not going where he so desperately needed him to.

A loud moan escaped Kai's lips as Roan finally licked his hole, before inserting his tongue. Roan knew just how much Kai loved getting rimmed, and he loved hearing and watching him turn into a moaning mess underneath him.

Roan raised his head, sitting on his knees with Kai's legs wide open for him. He rubbed the brunette's hole with his thumb, and as soon as Kai opened his mouth to tell him to do something, he inserted the digit in him. Roan simultaneously jerked off his own cock as he took in the glory of how gorgeous Kai looked, all hot and bothered while getting finger fucked.

One finger soon became two, and two became three. Even though it had been months since the two had sex, Roan still remembered Kai's body better than anything, and he knew when Kai was ready.

Roan removed his fingers as he rubbed his cock between Kai's ass. Kai held his own dick, slowly tugging on it as Roan grinded against him. Roan held the base of his dick, and slapped it against Kai's hole a couple of times before grabbing the condom wrapper and tearing it open.

Once he was covered in latex and lube, Roan slowly went in. It had obviously been a while since Kai bottomed, so Roan was as gentle as possible. Kai wrapped his legs around Roan's ass, and held on to his shoulders tightly. Roan pressed kisses all over Kai's face, reassuring him that it was alright.

After Kai had adjusted to Roan's size, he nodded, giving him the go-ahead to move. Roan connected his lips with Kai's as he went in and out slowly. He was holding himself up on one elbow and the other hand was grabbing Kai's hair, tugging on the long locks softly for now.

"You look so fucking beautiful like this," Roan said as he continued to fuck Kai slowly, "All flustered underneath me."

"Ro.. I swear if you don't start fucking me harder I'm going to lose it." Kai breathed out.

"Oh yeah?" Roan smirked. He raised his hips, removing himself from inside Kai completely, he rested his forehead on Kai's as he continued, "You want it hard?"

As Kai opened his mouth to reply, Roan thrusted in. He went all inside in a single go and Kai moaned out loudly, pushing his hips up to meet Roan's. Roan continued with his long, deep thrusts but still maintained a low pace. He was going to make Kai beg if the boy wanted it faster.

"I know what you're doing, Roan.." Kai closed his eyes shut as Roan hit his sweet spot over and over again.

"And what is that?" Roan asked as he tugged on Kai's hair tighter, simultaneously kissing and sucking at his neck.

"You're fucking torturing me." Kai answered, his nails digging into Roan's back as he attempted to move his hips, if Roan wasn't going to go faster then he would take the matters in his own hands.

"Tell me what you want," Roan whispered with another deep thrust, "And I'll give it to you." 

"I want.. I want you to fuck me Roan, hard and fast, please Ro, please." Kai said. Roan lifted himself slightly, making some distance between their bodies as he looked down at his tense boyfriend underneath him.

Roan removed the hand that was grabbing Kai's hair, and slid it down to wrap it around his neck. His grip wasn't  very tight, as he once again slid out of Kai's hole. He rubbed the tip of his cock against him, teasing the brunette even more.

"You want this, hm? You want my cock?" Roan asked again.

"Yes fucking hell Roan if you don't start fucking me right now I swear to god I'm going to—" Kai was cut off when Roan thrusted into him again. This time he was hard and fast.

Having discussed some of their kinks earlier, the blonde knew his boyfriend liked his hand wrapped around his throat. He loosened his grip after a few moments, and got on his knees in between Kai's legs. Roan grabbed the boy's ass tightly, spreading his cheeks as he kept thrusting into him with a speed that Kai was clearly enjoying.

Roan watched Kai's eyes roll back as gripped the sheets tightly. Kai was desperately trying to move his hips to meet Roan's, but the blonde held them tightly. After a few minutes of this position, Roan slid out before flipping Kai's body. He grabbed a pillow, keeping it under Kai's stomach to help him arch his ass up.

Roan smoothly slid into him again, and continued fucking him at the same, fast pace. He leant down to press kisses on Kai's upper back and shoulders, and Kai snaked a hand back to grip Roan's hair.

As much as Roan loved watching Kai's face when they fucked, he loved this position too. Something about fucking him from the back like this was very erotic. Roan roughly grabbed one of Kai's ass cheeks, kneeding the flesh before raising his hand and landing a slap.

Kai moaned loudly, raising his ass up further. That was enough invitation for Roan to slap his ass again. And again. Roan removed the pillow from under Kai, pulling his ass up further.

"Bend your knees, get on your elbows," Roan guided as he kept a hand on Kai's lower back, "Arch your back. Yes baby, just like this."

"Fuck, Ro.." Kai groaned, the new positing making it easier for Roan to go in deeper.

"Tell me if you like this." Roan asked as he spanked Kai once again.

"Fuck yes. I.. I love this," Kai replied as dropped his head on the bed, not being able to keep it up anymore, "I'm not going to last.. I'm so close Ro."

"Touch yourself for me, baby." Roan ordered, and Kai abided by grabbing his own cock. Jerking it off at the same rhythm as Roan fucking him.

After another few minutes, Roan was close too. Both of their movements had gotten sloppy as they neared their orgasms. Kai was the first to cum, staining the bedsheet underneath it, something they couldn't care less about at the moment.

Barely a minute after Kai, Roan pulled out and removed the condom. He jerked off his cock as he grabbed Kai's ass with his other hand, and soon enough, he was shooting over Kai's back.

"Fuck.." Roan groaned as Kai dropped down on the bed, and Roan laid down next to him. He took a moment to breath before rushing to the bathroom and grabbing a wet towel to help clean up Kai.

Roan wiped the cum off his back, before slowly helping him turn. Kai's eyes were closed, and he was still pretty zoned out. Roan did his best to wipe the Kai's cum from the bedsheet and from the boy's abdomen. Once he was satisfied that the boy was clean enough, he dropped the towel on the floor beside the bed, mentally noting to take care of it later.

Roan wrapped his arms around Kai, pulling the boy closer. Kai rested his head on Roan's chest as they intertwined their legs together. Roan played with Kai's hair, and soothingly rubbed his back. Kai smiled to himself as Roan held him tighter, not leaving even an inch of space between them.

"I think I just orgasmed into another reality." Kai said when his heartbeat had finally slowed down to normal.

"You were pretty zoned out." Roan noted.

"This was.. intense," Kai said, "In such an amazing way."

"It was.." Roan pressed a kiss at the top of Kai's head, "I love you."

"Me too."

"Bitch," Roan pinched Kai's ass as he continued, "Say it properly."

"I love you, you jerk." Kai chuckled as he said so.

"I wasn't a jerk when you were begging for my cock."

"Oh, oh you definitely were," Kai laughed, "But I love you. So much."

"Me too."

"Shut up, idiot." Kai grumbled.

"No, you."

"Oh for fuck's sake.."

***
I want to do like a character question & answer, so if y'all have any questions for the characters and/or the author then drop a comment/message!!