Chapter 55 :- Reunion

Note : Cebu is a place in philippines ❤️

Author's P.O.V.

It's been a week Arjun, Aarav and Aryan didn't see their sister. They were broken from inside but still maintain their cold facade. There are dark circles under their eyes indicating that they didn't get a blink of sleep from past nights.

"Where is Ari ?" Aarav asked the man sitting infront of him.

"I don't know what you all are saying" That man replied calmly.

"Where is Ari ? I am asking you last time, Collin" Arjun asked coldly.

"I am also telling you last time that I don't know where is she" Collin said.

"Ok then. You are inviting it" Aryan said and called someone.

"Hmm, give him phone" He said coldly in phone and handed it to Collin who is sitting on sofa, with nervous look on his face.

Collin frowned but accept the phone.

Collin ( confused ) : H-Hell-

From other side,

Matt ( Crying ) : D-Dad, p-ple-ease save u-us. T-They a-are b-beating us, p-ple-ease, t-th-

Aryan snatched his phone and said "Beat them till I will tell you to stop" and hanged the call.

Collin's eyes widened in shock.

He stood up aggressively and hold Aryan's collar with a rage in his eyes.

But, will it affect them ? No, Not at all.

"WHERE ARE MY SONS ? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THEM ? LEAVE THEM. THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE IS YOUR SISTER" He aggressively said.

Aryan chuckled evilly.

"But You know that, right. So tell us and save your beloved sons, hmm ?" Aryan said and freed his collar from Collin's grip easily.

"Z-Zeoni took her to his place to Cebu's one torture cell. From there, our b-boss will take her. I don't know anything. Now p-please leave my s-sons." He stuttered out.

These Brothers' jaw clenched at the thought of this boss laying his hand on their innocent sister.

"Take him" Arjun ordered coldly.

Two bulky men came in.

"WHERE ARE MY SONS ?" Collin shouted at them like he is there boss.

"We are here to take you there" One said coldly.

Collin's eyes widened, realizing what he heard now.

"Y-YOU ALL ARE B-BETRAYING ME, YOU TOLD ME Y-YOU WILL L-LEAVE MY SONS. YOU C-CANT DO THAT" He screamed at them.

Three brothers eyes darken.

Aarav go towards him and hold his neck tightly and said "Did your sons leave my sister, when she told them to leave her, huh ? DID YOU LEAVE HER WHEN SHE TOLD YOU TO NOT TO CHOCK HER ?"

Collin's eyes widened.

"W-Wh-ho t-to-old y-you t-this ?" He whispered out of breath still in Aarav's grip.

"We" Two female voices said together.

Those maids came infront of them.

"We told them how your sons slap her, try to kiss her and how you chocked her" One maid spatted.