Chapter 2 :- Cookies special midnight Dinner

In New York,

Ariel's P.O.V.

We head to Bubby's office, hand in hand. Everyone greets us with respect, bowing slightly. Bubby nods to acknowledge them, while I give them a bright smile. These people are good—they always listen to Bubby, just like I do. Since I always obey him, I must be good too! 😁 I'm so proud of my twin because everyone respects him and follows his lead.

I know he's a Mafia King and that his mafia is the number-one organization in the city. But I also know that he never harms innocents. He even helps lots and lots of people. I think that's why everyone loves him, and I do too.

We both enter Bubby's office. His office is so big and modern, with a sleek design and floor-to-ceiling windows that offer a stunning view of the city. Everything is neatly organized, with his desk at the center, framed by luxurious furniture and subtle decor. It's impressive, but it feels like home to me because Bubby is here.

"Do you like it, Princess?" he asks, watching me as I take in the view.

"Yes! It's amazing," I reply with a big grin.

He chuckles at my excitement, and I know he's happy to see me happy. This is why I love coming here. Not just because of the office, but because it means I get to spend time with Bubby. And when we're together, I feel safe and loved.

 And when we're together, I feel safe and loved

[Aryan's Office]

"Ari , Baby, Do whatever you want, but stay in office room only. I am here doing some work only, Ok ?" Ryan said softly.

"Ok" I mock salute him and giggled.

He chuckled slightly and move to his big chair and I move to the couch to see cartoon films in Bubby's phone.

Heyy Don't judge me, I still love cartoons 😁

Rii doesn't mind me taking and using his mobile. I really love him a lot.

I occasionally look to him to check up on him. What can I say, His first priority is me, then comes his work and then his 3rd priority is his health. I can't change his mind. So I started taking care of him and I know, he knows that but he also know that he can't change my mind. He is MY Brother, My Twin, My Best Friend, My inspiration, My First love (not romantically), My SUPERHERO.

I come in reality with the knock on the door.

Rii glanced at me and then back to door and said "Come in" coldly. That voice bring shivers to everyone, well accept me (Giggled silently).

A man all in brown came and sat after bubby's permission and they talked. He is looking like he is in his 30s. He is tall and muscular. Ryan and that man has same height. What can I say, My Bubby is giant that's why he sometimes call me 'Shorty'. I pouted after thinking of one incident.