Chapter 54 :- Betrayals

⚠️ Warning : Stabbing ahead in chapter ⚠️

Ariel's P.O.V.

I groaned in pain and opened my eyes only to shut them again because of light. I slowly again opened my eyes only to realise, I am tied.

I looked around only to see dark room with a bulb above me.

How did I came here ?

I was running and I collide with someone and when I looked up to s-see.

My eyes widened realising who bought me here.

N-No Noo Not again.

I thought and started struggling from ropes but all goes in vain. These ropes are so tight, that it will leave bruise on my hands, but this is not matter now.

I just want to leave this place.

I am so engrossed in struggling that I badly flinched at sudden voice.

"You are awake, bitch hmm ?" He asked me.

"WHY DID YOU KEPT ME HERE ?" I screamed at him.

"Ooooo so now my bitch learn how to speak, huh ?" He asked me taking steps towards me.

I scoffed.

"So, Collin is right. You learn to show attitude, I see. But don't worry, I am here now. I will again teach you manners, hmm ?" Zeoni kept his hand on my head and caress it.

I turn my head in his opposite direction feeling disgusted by his touch.

He suddenly pulled my hair making me looked at his disgusting face. The look on his face take everything from me to not to show my scared self. His eyes were dark and now he also had a beard, which made him look more dangerous than he already was. I unknowingly gulped.

"Don't. Dare" He gritted his teeth.

"Why did you bring me here ? Are you their boss ?" I asked him surprisingly without stutter.

"No No No little bitch, I am not. I am just a friend of Collin, Mandy and .... Damon" He smirked at me.

My eyes widened.

D-Dad ? M-Mandy Uncle ?

He started telling me each and every thing from his College Life to professional life.

Ryan was right about Mandy Uncle.

I was so foolish to believe uncle's sweet talks.

"Do you know Sara, Vera and Ember, are actually send by us. So that they can keep your brothers busy there and Collin could get you here" He said to me smirking.

"W-What ?"

They also lied. They also betrayed me.

I gulped the lump formed in my throat.

"Awww ish my little wittle bitch sad ?" He mocked by kissing my cheeks.

Tears brimmed my eyes because of his touch. I am feeling disgusted by myself.

"You will regret each and everything" I spatted with venom laced voice.

Zeoni looked shocked for a second by my voice but again a stomach churning smirk come on his face.

"Let's see" He said.

"By the way bitch, I heard you started singing again, hmm ? Is it true ?" He smirked.