Chapter 50 :- MAFIA KINGS - Part 2

( Tattoo ^^^ )

Author's P.O.V.

"I AM MAFIA KING"

Three voices said together and immediately widened their eyes when they heard each other's confession. Room become dead silent. Three girls stood there a shocked, their lips part agape, and eyes widened a little. They didn't expect this at all.

Actually, these girls didn't have a proper evidence that boys' are in drug peddling business. So to collect proof against boys, these girls provoke them by shouting at them and thought that boys will accept their mistake and they will record it with camera. But here they are confessing something else.

"W-What ? What the fuck are you both ?" Aarav said not believing what he heard now.

"Y-You both are M-Mafia Kings ?" Arjun asked shocked.

"Hey you both don't behave like you both didn't said anything right now" Aryan told them rolling his eyes. He was shocked as hell too but he just don't want to show it now.

"THE FUCK YOU ALL ARE TALKING" Ember shouted at them.

"Do you three even know who Mafia Kings are ?" Sara smirked.

"They are Mafia Kings, not some sweaty teenagers. They are king of Kings, Kings of all the Mafia Gangs, Boss of all Mafias. Their Mafia name are-" Vera cuts off by Aarav.

"Nightmares"

"Kingstones" Arjun said.

"And Blood Rose" Aryan said dangerously and smirked at terrified expressions of girls.

Girls instantly hide their expression with a cold facade.

"Y-You belong from underworld ofcourse you will know their name. Each and every person knows their name but no one saw them." Sara stuttered.

"And if you all are really a Mafia Kings, then show us" Vera smirked.

"We don't need to show you anything. You didn't matter in our life" Aarav said coldly.

This sentence hurts Sara, Vera and Ember but they covered it. It didn't go unnoticed by boys. They smirked.

Ember thought something and said "If you all show us, then we will tell you something about Collins and his ..... weakness"

Hearing Collins name, three boys stiffened. Their eyes turned cold, face emotionless. Collins' information is also in high security.

"What do you know about Collins" Aryan asked coldly.

"We will not tell until you will show us proof that you all are Mafia Kings" Vera said with same coldness.

"Don't.test.our.patience" Aarav spatted.

Sara thought something for a moment. They had to confirm that these boys are real Mafia Kings and not some drug peddlers. She bit her lips before opening her mouth.

"It's upto you guys. You know, as Aarav told that Collins is in your home. What if he will do something to your innocent sist-" She couldn't even complete her sentence.

Before that , she was slammed on the wall behind her by someone chocking her.

"DARE. TO. SAY. ANYTHING. AND. SEE. WHAT. I. WILL. DO. TO. YOU." Arjun spatted chocking her hard.

This happened in a blink of eye. No one could react what happened.

Vera and Ember widened their eyes and ran to Arjun and keep their guns on Arjun's head threatening him. But this didn't affect Arjun's angry dark eyes.