Chapter 53 :- "My Little Bitch"

Ariel's P.O.V.

"-And from that day, I became protective towards my elder sister, just like how your brothers are for you" Jayden said smiling.

I forced smiled at him and nodded.

Yes, me and Jayden are talking with each other for who knows how long. He is good and kind guy. I love his nature and behaviour. He never let me feel alone here.

I am ok here but still I am feeling incomplete. I am nothing without my brothers, my twins. I missed them so much. I missed our fights, our bickerings, our hugs and cuddles.

I again want to go in my brothers' protective arms.

"Jay, your mom is calling you" Max said, glaring at me, coming in living room where me and Jay were sitting.

"Ohh ok, I am going" He told him and turned towards me.

"Ari, I don't know what you are thinking but I definitely know that you are sad" Jayden whispered to me.

My eyes widened.

Am I that oblivious ?

"Never feel alone. I am always there, whenever you need. Take care, hmm ?" He told me.

I looked at Max only to see staring at my soul and narrowed his eyes at Jayden.

I don't know what to reply so I just nodded with a small forced smile.

He sighed and turn towards Max and did some bro hug and left the room with Max.

I sighed.

Jayden Oberoi, a stranger who eventually become my close friend in just a week.

According to him, he is a nerd with those glasses and he is not even happy with his appearance. He also told me that he proposed his long time crush and his crush not only rejected him but also insulted him infront of whole cafeteria saying 'Nerds doesn't deserve Queens'. And from that day, he don't like his appearance and style.

But who is going to tell him that he looks super cuteeeee in those glasses. Actually he is cool to hang out al-

I came out of my thoughts when someone come infront of me.

"My Doll, you know how much I adore you" Collin said caressing my cheeks.

I yanked his hand.

"Stay away from me" I told him angrily.

His eyes grew darker. I gulped seeing his face.

"Don't you think, you are now becoming disrespectful, huh ?" He gritted his teeth.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Suddenly, he chuckled.

"Show as much attitude you want, because when my boss will get you today, your whole attitude will be crashed" Collin said smirking.

My eyes widened.

Today ?

"Today will be last day of your happiness. Because from tomorrow, your golden old days will be back." He told me holding my arms.

He suddenly hugged me and whispered in my ears, which ran shiver down to my spine "Remember old days of Zeoni and his Beatings ?"

My eyes widened at his name.

He was my nightmare.

My eyes brimmed with tears. I don't want this. I don't want to go to him. I don't want that life. It hurts. It always hurts. I want my brothers. I want their warm hugs.