14.You are so jealous.

"Omg! It's so pretty here." We had got a hotel room with two bedrooms there was a balcony in each bedroom.

"I want this room!" Sophie said and put her suitcase in her room.

I had the room on the left. there was two other balconies beside mine that belonged to another room.

I started packing out my stuff and Sophie walked in. "What are you doing?" She asked and sat down on my bed.

"Packing out."

"Well do that later. We are going to the beach." She informed me.

"Hm ok."

Sophie left my room and I changed into my black bikini.

"Ready?" I nodded.

We walked down towards the beach and I saw Ryan laying by the pool. Tunns of girl was surrounding him. It was so annoying. Like can't they just go look at some other dude.

Sophie looked at me. "Hah you're so jealous." She laughed at me.

"What, no I'm not."

"You're jealous."

"What? I don't even know what you're talking about." I said in defense.

"Sure"  She laughed a little.

The beach was right by the hotel so I could see Ryan from where me and Sophie sat. We laid down on some towels sunbathing when Connor and some other guy came over to us.

"Hey." We turned.

"Hi." Sophie answered.

"Want to come play volleyball with us?" We looked at each other.

"Sure." I said. "Sounds fun." Sophie added.

"Want to be on my team Tessa?" Connor asked.

"Yeah sure." I said and shrugged.

"We are gonna crush you guys."Sophie said.

"We'll see about that."

I had been on the school's volleyball team before so I knew how to play. We started and the first point got to Sophie's team. Second to Sophie. "Hah I said we would crush you."

Connor whispered something in my ear and I nodded. We started and one point for us. Two points for us. Three, four, five and six.

"Wow she's good." Connors friend said. Connor lifted me up and gave me a hug. I laughed in response.

He didn't let go. "Eh yeah you can let me go now." I said tapping his back. He didn't. "Connor. Let me go."

Then Conner got pushed away from me. Ryan had come down to the beach. "She said stop asshole!"

Ryan punched Connor right in the face. I couldn't move I was so shocked. "What the hell is your problem dude?" Connor cussed.

"You are my problem." Ryan punched him again.

This time I moved. Just as Ryan was about to punch him again I grabbed his arm. "Ryan stop it." He looked at me and started calming down. I held his stare.

"You're fucking crazy dude!" That was it. Ryan turned around and knocked him to the ground.

That was it for me too. I stormed off. "Tessa wait." Ryan started running after me.

He grabbed my arm. "Let me go!" I hissed.

"I'm sorry." He tried, but I didn't want to see him right now.

"Let me go!" I yelled again. So he did and I ran up to my bedroom.

A little while later Sophie came into the room. "Are you ok?"