13.My head landed on his shoulder.

After a while we arrived at the airport. "Everyone listen up. You have one and a half hour to do what ever you want. After you have to meet at gate 6. Be sure to be on time." Miss Gregg said and stepped out of the buss.

"Let's go eat." I said to Sophie.

"Ugh yes, I'm starving." We went to a little cafe at the airport. I got a bagel and some ice coffee. Sophie got a donut and a coke.

"So what should we do now when we are done eating?" Sophie asked.

"Hmm, we have to get loads of candy for the plane!" I suggested.

"YES! I love airport candy."

Sophie asked me something but I didn't pay attention to her because suddenly Ryan walked into the cafe with Tyler. The only thing I could see was him. How his messy hair had fallen down to his face. And ho-.

"Hello, earth to Tessa." Sophie said waving a hand in front of my face.

"Sorry what?" I asked coming back to my senses.

"What were you looking at." Sophie said while turning around.

She shouldn't have done that, because Tyler saw us and he and Ryan started walking over to us. Ryan didn't look so happy. "Hey babe."

"Hey, sit." Sophie said. I looked at her, like what the hell? She just smiled.

"So what are you guys going to do after your done eating?" Tyler asked and took a sip from Sophies coke.

"We are gonna go buy candy for the plane. You guys should join." Tyler looked at Ryan and said. "Eh, sure."

After we were done eating we walked to the store. "Soph, there is so much candy!"

"Uh huh. Let's get some!"

We all started looking around. I already had so much candy in my arms. I should have gotten a basket.

I was walking and looking for more when I stumbled into Ryan. I lost my stuff at the ground. "Oh sorry." We both blended down at the same time. And we looked up at each other.

There we sat at our knees looking into each other's eyes. Searching.

The time stopped and I just wanted to kiss him right here and tell him how much I had missed him, but I didn't. I just kept looking. I needed to remember how he's stare felt. I needed to remember him.

"Sorry." He handed me the candy and left me. I got up and watched him walk away, again.

Sophie walked up in front of me. "Hey, are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm I Fine. I just miss him."

We paid for the candy and went to the gate. Ryan was sitting there with Tyler.

"Hey girls. Here are your seats. It's not that important though. You can just sit with who you want." Miss Gregg said and handed us two seat numbers.

"Ok thanks."

"Sit together?" Sophie asked.

"Always."

A half hour later we got on board. Sophie and I talked for a bit, but later I fell asleep. Sophie moved. She walked up to Ryan and Tyler.

"Hey Ryan can we switch seats. I want to sit with Tyler." She begged.

"Uhm yeah sure."

"Thank you."

Ryan sat down next to me. I didn't notice any of this, because I was sleeping.

I turned in my sleep and my head landed on his shoulder. He didn't move. And after a while he fell asleep too, and his head laid on mine.

When we arrived at the airport in Miami me and Ryan was still asleep. "Hey lovebirds, wake up." Sophie said and smirked at us.

I opened my eyes and noticed that it wasn't Sophie next to me anymore. He opened he's eyes too. "Oh I must have fallen asleep." He said and got up. I looked confused up at Sophie waiting for an explanation.

"I asked Ryan if we could swap places." She said proud of herself.

"Oh." I smiled to myself.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Mhhm." I said and nodded.

We went to get our suitcases . I tried to get mine off but it was so heavy that I didn't have enough time to take it off the rolling band. It kept going but someone stopped it and lifted it off. It was Ryan. He walked over to me and handed me my suitcase. "Thanks." He didn't answer he just lifted his off and walked away.

When we got outside Miss Gregg started talking. "The hotel isn't far away so we will walk, come on guys." I thought we were taking a bus, but whatever.

"This hotel better be good because I have not been walking for this long for some cheap shit." Sophie complained.

"No I promise it's good. It's right by the beach and it has a big pool."

"Is it that one?" Sophie asked eagerly.

"No"

"That one?" She asked pointing.

"No."

"This one?"

"Yes."

"Really?" She asked with wide eyes.

"No."

"Ah I hate you."

"Actually it's that one." I said and pointed at the hotel.

"What? How did we afford this?" She asked and started walking faster.

"I have no idea."

"Here is the hotel come to the reception and get your keys. There are some rooms for two and some for four." Miss Gregg explained.

"Let's get one together."

"Yes! Witch one is with a view of the ocean?" I asked the lady in the reseption.

"This one is." She said and handed me a key.

"Ok thank you." We almost ran up the stairs to get to our room.