8.Did he just call me his?

So just a heads up, this chapter is really short but I kind ran out of ideas for it. Still hope you enjoy it though.

"The pair with the best results Is...."

"Just tell us already! " Someone yelled from the back of the class.

"Is.... Tessa and Ryan! You guys did a wonderful job. You're both gonna be amazing parents." Miss Gregg said happily.

And then it just slipped out of me. "What!" Ryan started laughing.

"So there is one thing I didn't tell you guys. I have a little prize for the winners." I turned my head to the teacher again still in shock.

"You get to help me organize the trip we are going on with one of my other classes. So you two just go to one of the spare rooms and I'll send you a mail on what you have to do." We both nodded and walked into the other room.

"Soo just me and you again, I think it's meant to be." He joked.

"Haha. Wish the prize could be better though." I said and opened the mail from Miss Gregg.

"So the first question is where we want to go. And we have got an price range." I said reading from the mail.

"Ok let's see, where do my little sweetheart want to go?" He smirked knowing damn well what he said.

Did he just call me his? I don't know why, but my hart skipped a beat when he said that.

"Well?" He said waiting for an answer.

"Oh right, Uhm idk I have always wanted to go to Miami." I finally got out.

"Really? Me too. Or I mean my dad used to take me there when I was little and I have always wanted to go back there." He explained.

"Cool, I'll write Miami then. Next question, how do we get there?"

"Airplane." I wrote that down too.

"Uhm next, where are we gonna live when we get there?"

"I can see if I find some hotels that's inside the price range." He suggested.

"Ok and I'll see if I find any flights near the date we're going." After a while I had found one.

"I found a flight it's perfect, cuz it's the exact date we planned on going." He grinned at me.

"I like this this side of you."

"What side?" I asked confused.

"When you're all cute and excited." Deep down I knew he was doing and saying all this to get a reaction from me. But I couldn't help but smile.

I cleared my throat. "Yeah so did you find a hotel." I asked brushing away his comment.

"Well I have a few options." He said looking back down.

"I want a hotel that's near the beach, what about you?" I asked.

"Yeah me too. This one is like right at the beach and it's inside the price range." He showed me a few pictures of the hotel, and it was really nice.

"It's perfect, but is it far away from the airport?" I asked.

"A little but we can take the bus to the hotel." He dragged a hand through his messy hair. It was a lot messier then usual, because we woke up so late. Not that it looked bad, it didn't.

"Then it's perfect! I wonder what class we're going with!" I said and thought of all the different classes it could be.

"I know who we're going with."