Chapter 2: "Perseus, You are now a Half-Blood Against Time."

The son of poseidon blinked, trying to adjust his eyes and brain to the ecosystem of the place. He stared at the iconic structure in front of him where the proud and tall Big Ben stood.

Percy blinked again and patted himself down. Everything was there, Arms check, legs check, feet check. Not even a hair was out of place. Well, it probably was but he wasn't harmed, not even a bit.

He was still wearing the torn and greased orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt he had been wearing while fighting Luke. Of gods! Annabeth and Grover! Did Luke kill himself for Kronos? Did Percymake the wrong choice? He was freaking out and his hand immediately creeped in his jeans pocket pulling out Riptide as a reflex action.

Percy sighed, trying to calm down. 'Okay, I am still alive. That is the good news. Bad news, I don't freaking know what happened to Kronos and he was in LONDON. How could things could get worse?'

Thunder roared as it suddenly started to pour once more.

Percy sighed and looked at the cloud laden sky, "That wasn't a challenge Zeus!", his yelling made the people walking around him look at him like he was crazy but Percy didn't care. H had other problems, but he still tried to quiet down a little. He didn't want police on him too.

He ran looking for shelter from the horrible London weather amd he found it underneath a shop's banner. Percy looking at the grey sky, not knowing what to do.

He wasn't dead, Kronos' last attack didn't kill him, though he thought it would. He was teleported to London, now he needed to find a way back.

The son of the sea God looked around, so far he was drawing a lot of suspicious looks, but that was not surprising seeing as he was dressed in a ragged orange tee.

'First things first, I need to get some clothes and then find a way to contact dad or Chiron. Maybe they can help me get back.'

Percy found a small alleyway to hide in as he ran inside and took off his t-shirt picking someone else's tee that they probably were trying to dry. Percy rolled hi shoulders, trying to get used to the wet, black t-shirt.

"Percy Jackson.", the voice came from behind him and in under a second he had his greek style leaf blade in his palm and leveled at the speaker's throat.

There standing before him were three older woman wearing identical grey dresses. They looked older, older than time itself. They wore thick glasses and had a ball of thread in their hands. They had a look in their eyes which made him think they knew his future. And he had seen that look before.

"The fates,", Percy sighed. When would his troubles end? He had been tested for so long now, his mother was kidnapped by the literal devil when he was 12. He had to save his best friends from the clutches of a mad cyclops in the middle of the Bermuda triangle when he was 13, he had to hold the weight of the sky at the age of 14 and then he had to endure unbelievable pain to be able to fight Titans and then get teleported to London. When would he finally have peace? Long walks on the beach with Annabeth, having pizza with Grover and Annabeth, he had thought he could finally have all that if he beat Kronos, but instead he was in London.

One of the fates raised her hand and pointed to a cafe door, a door which was not there a moment prior.

Percy looked warily between them, he knew nothing good ever came at meeting them, but he didn't really have a choice, now did he?

He sighed again, "Okay, but you're paying. I have no cash and I don't like dining and dashing."

They just stared at him as they walked inside, motioning for him to follow.

Percy looked at the back of their heads as he pressed the cap of his pen cap, turning the shiny bronze blade into a cheap, ball pen. They quickly got a seat in the back, Percy sat down in front of the three, but before he could bombard them with his questions a woman came up and smiled, "Hello there! What can I get you?"