Daydreams Introduction

10 years after Nightmares

Nova has been released from Cragmore, and to complete her sentence, she must do 100 hours of community service. When Captain Chromium assigns her the task to work in the Renegade HQ vault, she's not impressed. With Callum Treadwell, or "Wonder Boy," annoying the hell out of her, and Adrian Everhart, the exact same Renegade she kidnapped and held hostage 10 years ago, watching her every move, she tries her hardest to keep her temper and not strangle either of them. As she gets to know the two men, she feels her heart begin to soften.

Adrian is suspicious of Nova Artino. And rightfully so. During their last meeting, she kidnapped him, threatened to kill him, and then revealed the murderer of his mother. It's natural that he should be concerned. But beneath his coldness towards her, there's a strange need to get to know her, to learn more about her.

Callum is ecstatic when he finds out that ex-Anarchist Nova Artino is going to be working with him. He wants to show her the good in the world, that it isn't as bad as she thinks it is. He wants her to learn that the Renegades aren't as horrible as she thinks they are.

Just when things are looking up, an old enemy, or ally, appears out of nowhere, threatening to destroy the new life that Nova has built for herself.

Cast of Characters
Nova Artino
Adrian Everhart (Sketch)
Callum Treadwell (Wonder)
Hugh Everhart (Captain Chromium)
Simon Westwood (The Dread Warden)
Danna Bell (Monarch)
Oscar Silva (Smokescreen)
Ruby Tucker (Red Assassin)
Max Everhart
Kasumi Hasegawa (Tsunami)
Tamaya Rae (Thunderbird)
Evander Wade (Blacklight)
Phobia
Emily Vann

Trigger Warnings
ptsd, anxiety, depression, grief, trauma

(i promise it ends happier that Nightmares)