41

Fun fact Charlie and Gia were just meant to be friends💀 kinda sus to make the mc's two girls and just have them be in a world alone together if you ask me.

Historians will still say that they were friends.
***

"Babe, it's not that hard" Charlie stared up at me from her position amongst my pillows.

"I  know it's just...should I use my fingers or..." I trailed off and she rose onto her elbows to get a better look at me.

"Are you offering to eat me out right now?" She almost looked like she couldn't believe it.

"I mean..."

"I thank god everyday for you, I mean I don't really believe but I know how to appreciate a good thing" She laughed.

"Do whatever you like then,yeah?"

"Okay" I concentrated more on the task at hand, dragging my hand down between her thighs to touch her.

I  rubbed her slowly, glancing up every few seconds to see the way her eyelids fluttered and how her chest heaved slightly.

"Just like that" She held my wrist briefly, thumb running over my pulse before going back to fisting the sheets.

And when I slowly put a finger inside her, Charlie snagged her lip between her teeth and readjusted on the bed slightly.

Watching her fall apart made me wonder why I hadn't done it sooner.

I wasn't a pillow princess, I could do this for her too.

"You look so cute right now" She all but whined, laughing at the way she sounded right after.

"I'm in charge" I fired back.

"Yeah?

"Yes"

"Okay" She agreed easily and I added another finger just to prove that I was right.

"Fuck babe, I didn't question your authority"

"You kinda did" I mumbled, eyes focused on the way she sucked in my fingers.

"M'sorry" Charlie apologized off handedly.

"No you're not"

"You're right" She laughed breathily, drawing up on her elbows to watch me disappear between her legs.

It tasted like her but...better?

What had I been expecting? certainly not this.

"Babe" Charlie moaned, hand gripping the back of my hair to guide me more to where she wanted me.

"You sure you've never done this before? You're really good at it"  and when I tried to draw away to respond, she presssed my head right back down.

"It was rhetorical"

I hummed against her and she seemed to like it so I did it a few more times, relishing in the sweet sounds that were falling from her lips.

"Yes" She cried out, hand tightening in my hair slightly as I licked with more confidence.

"That's it baby, Right there"

And when I used my fingers again without letting up she whined breathlessly.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum"

No sooner had she said that and she was arching her back off the bed and crying out my name. It made me feel important, like I did something good for her.

I sat back, allowing her time to calm down.

"Come here" She gestured for me and I laid down on her chest listening to her heartbeat.

"What do people say after sex again? Yeah that was nice" Charlie spoke softly and I smacked her stomach lightly to which she laughed.

"Wanna order food?" She asked, running her hand down my hair soothingly.

"Alfredo pasta and bread sticks?" I requested, looking up at her now.

"Mmm sure baby, after a performance like that, whatever you want"

"Charlie"

"I forget how shy you are" She rubbed my flushed cheeks slightly before leaning in to peck me, I chased her lips slightly and she pulled back with a look I couldn't decipher.

"Food and then another round?" She asked, thumb running over my lip briefly.

"Okay" I responded happily.