Chapter 29.5 (Part 1) Dilemma of a villainess girl (Side Story)

{hi everyone! this is a side story I wrote some time ago while writing the flashback arc. I'm going to post two chapters today. Been reallyyyyy busy with irl ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ, so my writing pace is slower than a sloth i dun think im able to complete the main chapter by this weekends, but i still want to post something at least once a week... so, please enjoy reading this for now! (>人<)}

Since I was a child, I always hated her.

Allyssa Reynold.

Just hearing that name got me into a bad mood.

Born as a beloved Duke's daughter. Born with exceptional graceful beauty. Born a genius. She was even born earlier than me! Everything of her was above me! It irritated me! Why her? Why not me?

When I found out that Avery had feelings for her, I hated her even more! I really wished she was dead!

Avery Divan. My first love. He was supposed to be mine!

Tsk.

I thought when they finally apart since Avery attended Royal Academy, Avery will forget about his feelings for her, but that b*tch stole all his attention again!

And what, now that my Avery becomes handsome and perfect, she kept on staring at him during the banquet speech!? And they even went on a date together! That Allyssa b*tch, she was having a scandal with the playboy Lucas Maxwell, how dare that dirty tramp went on a date with my angelic Avery!

I can't let all the effort I've made to become close with Avery these past 5 years be in vain.

I studied so hard to get accepted into Helios Royal Academy. Now that I graduated, I used my father's and Esteemed Aunt's connections to get into the palace to regularly visit him. Even though I finally debuted this year, he never attends social events other than his debut. So, I even visit him at his residence.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make him fall for me yet. And lately, he treated me rather coldly. He used to be very warm and kind toward me, especially during our time at the academy.

As I was having headaches thinking of why he changed, he and Allyssa reunited.

Why??!!

What did I do wrong?

What should I do now?

Uh, why did my carriage stopped suddenly?

"You're Lady Vallenrose, right? I know you like Avery Divan. How about we cooperate? You see, I have sincere feelings, like yours, toward Allyssa, I can't have that insect fly near her. I need you to help me repel him."

The playboy suddenly appeared in front of me. Wait, did he just call my precious Avery an insect?

"But lady, why did you spread unpleasant rumors about Allyssa? If you don't stop now, I'll stop you, but it won't be pretty..."

Lucas Maxwell activated his aura threateningly. A silver glow enveloped his whole body. I was so scared that I was going to die.

- Eh, why did the hero so fixated on Allyssa? I read that he never feel anything toward a woman before he met his fiancé, the imperial wizard.

Eh, what was that? Another thought suddenly crossed my mind. It was my own thought, but at the same time, it wasn't.

Memories resurfaced. It was undoubtedly my memories, except that they were of a different world. There was a novel I used to read in that world.