Sneak Glimpse

Here my preview of my new story.

Her Mysterious Husband

Aaradhana Agarwal was arranged marriage to Harish Sharma by her parents. She only saw his picture which was given by her father. The man in the picture look very handsome with fair skin complex and trimmed beard.

A shocking truth she get knew about her husband on her first night. Left her in speechless and bewildered fate which she doesn't have any choice than accept it.

Harish hate female population because of his step mother and her friend. He have very bad judgement and impressions on women but never shown up to anyone.

He doesn't have any choice than agreed to his father decision. He also have not interest about his bride. For him, she just another creature meant to torture his already wreck life.

But unknown to her and everyone that there is another mysterious truth about her husband which he hide from everybody.

What will happen when she get to know to her real husband?. How will Harish and Aaradhana will solving the puzzle in their life?.

Let's read to unfolding the mystery in their life together.

Compare to my first story, this story is much dark and confusing.

How was the preview? Anyone interest?.

If i get atleast 15 comments I would upload the story.