60. The Truth

First of all, I wanted to apologize for my late update and thank you for the concerns. It's so heartwarming and I'm really appreciating the kindness some of you trying approaching me.

Author Pov

Siddhart becomes normal with Divya but didn't flirt with her anymore. Siddhart was happy looking Divya and Arjun happy in their relationship.

Divya get closed with Siddhart's family and seldom will visit his grandparents at their house. She really enjoying their presence and feel be so loving.

One day, she visit their house without informing anyone. She wanted to give them surprised by cooking them their favourites food.

She looks around the house. The mansion is really big and beautiful just liked Singhania mansion. She enter inside the house but the house was quiet. She called Siddhart's names and their grandparents but no one reply her. She sighed and thought that maybe it's wrong time to come.

As she just wander around looking for anyone. She get lost.

"Ah!Why I came here without informing anyone. See what happen?". She scolding herself.

"Let's keep calm and find the way out". She mumbled to herself.

She then walking around and from far she saw the way of exit. She excitedly went towards the exit but in middle, a room caught her attention.

The room look normal like other  room but something calling her to came inside. Without thinking much, her legs walked towards the room and her hands twist the knob of door. To her luckiest, the door wasn't locked up.

She enter inside the room. The room looked so clean and painted in yellow. The room looked lovely and she feels so safe and warmth to be in this room. Its weird but that how she felt.

"The room owner must be very joyful and optimistic person"

"The room owner must be very joyful and optimistic person". She said looking at the yellow colour painted bedroom wall.

She walked further inside the room and shocked with everything she saw on the wall. The corner side of the bedroom was filled with a lots of pictures. It's was decorated lovely but that wasn't blow her up but the people inside the pictures are.

She stand there speechless and flabbergasted with everything. She couldn't believe anything she saw and tears were falling out of her eyes. Its very hard truth for her to believe.

"It's can't be. This is not true. I'm must be dreaming. Its impossible to be true". She assure herself while collapsed on the floor looking at the pictures.

The wall was decorated with Divya's pictures from baby until now. It's clearly showing they taking without her permissions because she didn't look at camera at all pictures except her baby pictures. But that doesn't upsetting her although it's look creepy.