54. Dinner

Divya Pov

We are on the way to Singhania's mansion for having dinner with Arjun's family and now my family too.

Grandma not like before, she actually become very quiet and grandpa as usual. He don't talk much to me except for nodding his head as acknowledgement. Actually he doesn't talk to anyone like Yamuna and Arjun. It's genetic problems.

Yamuna also same but she now were smiling at me. It's great improvement for her. And the favourite family member's of mine. Dad and Aatharvaa. Both of them really scold me hard for leaving them with just sending message. I can see the love for me in their eyes and in their words. It's very heartwarming to receive and feel the love. I always craving for love although never show it.

I don't know what happen between grandma and Arjun  because Arjun keep ignoring her and avoiding her. It's weird because Arjun love his grandma more after his mother. I can see the sadness and the longing look in her eyes.

I mentally note to asked Arjun when were back our home. Arjun become warmer towards his dad. It's good thing to see their relationships were improved.

Aatharva and Aleena were going to engaged next month. I'm really happy for them. They are most lovely couple and both of them are really good for each other.

So after spent sometimes with them. We wanted to go back as it's already late and our house are a bit far from Singhania mansions.

On the way to home, I asked Arjun to stop at ice-cream shop because it's been long time since I have it. He glared at me but eventually went to ice-cream shop.

Arjun looks very tired, so I offer to drive and asked him to take rest until we reach our home and promised will send him in one piece exactly he is now.

He look doubly and hesitates to let me drive not because he worried about our safety but because of his car. He have weird obsessions with cars especially his new red Porsche 911. 

Surprisingly, I am really safe driver and slow driver. I'm not a fan to drive fast because I'm scared i will bumped into other cars or trees if I drive fast.

Arjun not like me, he really drove very fast and smoothly. You won't even get motion sick if you in the car when he drive. He look more manly, handsome and macho when he drive. I always love to see him drive.

I started to drive, Arjun was look at me and sighed for the speed I drove. After awhile, when it's been 10 minutes but we only move for 5 kilometres. He glared at me and turn to sleep.

I should let Arjun drive because it's been 30 minutes and I couldn't saw any housing areas. I only can see trees surrounding the road. I keep driving and Arjun already slept.

Its been more than 1 hour since I drive but still not reach home and I even cannot find any building except for trees. I think we get lost but I follow the GPS only.

Probably GPS is showing wrong route or maybe I took different route from what GPS shows. Now, I'm scared to wake up Arjun to tell him about our situations.

He probably throw me out from the cars. He denied strongly to let me drive as he said he more fast and safe than me but I stubbornly stand at my decisions. So with heavy hearts he let me drive.

Before I wake up him, he already get up from his sleep. In his sleepy eyes he look at surrounding then at me. He look confused then he look at his black Rolex submariner. He was shocked to see the time. It's past 12am fifteen minutes ago.

 It's past 12am fifteen minutes ago