13. Protect Sandya

Divya Pov

It's been 8 months since we came to London for our studies. Last 2 month was hectic because of exam and holidays. I couldn't meet Arjun for this 2 months as me and Sandya went to Chennai during our break. If i didn't took effort to look for him or message him it is impossible for us to communicate.

Now I am back so I felt so happy to meet Arjun. Sandya all this 2 month is a bit weird, she always on her phone. I don't know what in the phone that sometimes she even forget to eat.

After the class lesson, I went to library. There I saw Arjun and Vinay sitting together and discuss something serious. I went to them and greet them. Arjun look at me smile and said Hi.

Vinay greet me "Hey cutie pie long time no see".

I sit with them and said "Yeah, just came yesterday and I am super tired".

For this Arjun reply to me with his usual blank tone "Then why you here, go to your room".

Maybe people who heard this will think it's rude but after spend around 7 months I understand the hidden meaning. (We can meet tomorrow, go take rest). It was the actual thing he wanted to tell. He really bad in expressing himself.

I smile and said "I'm here to meet you as I miss you so much".

He just give me a look nothing can stop you. Arjun and Vinay continue discussing something while I oogling at him. Arjun really look good in white shirt.

Sandya also came to library after her class. "Hey Sandy you came". I greet her.

She nod at me and when she about to sit Vinay went towards her and hug her.

I'm just frozen and look at scene in front of me with wide open mouth. Arjun look like normal like nothing happen. Am I imagining?. No. Definitely no. That dingo did hug Sandya and there Sandya stand still with blushing on her face.

How dare him hug my friend that too in front of me? Today I will teach him great lesson. I went to their side and grab his hand that hold Sandya's waist. I separate both of them and look angrily at him.

Vinay look shock, Sandya look shy while Arjun look amuse. After separated both of them I said to Vinay.

" let's decide today, it's either you die today or me. Let's fight Dingo!. After listening to me Vinay burst into laugh. He keep laughing while holding his stomach. I don't think I made any joke here. I look confused at him.

He take a deep breath controlling his laugh "that was the best joke I ever heard" he said while patting my head.

If before I was angry now I am so furious, I swat his hand from head and said "I'm talk serious Vinay, let's fight".

"My dear stop telling me to fight you, look at you. You too small, you cannot win me". Vinay said to me while smile warmly. He always like that, treat me like small kid.

"My height does not effect my ability to bring you down and stop judging me by my height". I said.

Vinay said "You barely reach my shoulder, how will you defeat me. You will get hurt cutie pie and don't said anything like this to other people, it's not good".

I whine and said "No, let's fight. You can't said that before you try. You know a small ant can topple an elephant but an elephant can't do anything to an ant".

"Ok ok!, I surrender, no one can win over you. You are the best. Now can you light me up what makes you to want fight with me. I didn't do anything to you today". He said.

"You didn't do anything? You was hugging my best friend in front of me and you said you didn't do anything!". I scold him.

"Hmm, let see, even you was oogling and try to holding my best friend's hand in front of me, but I didn't fight with you". He always manage close my mouth by bringing Arjun.

I just stomped my feet and he chuckled at me. I went to Sandya and sit beside her with frown in my face. The day ends with our continues bickering while Arjun and Sandya ignoring both of us.

After two days, at library Arjun reading newspaper and I went to him. I greet him and take all my apparatus as I plan for my revenge at Vinay. I cannot let it pass.

Arjun raised his eye brow and asked me what all this and what for. I didn't reply at him just smile sheepishly and start the settings. I know in awhile that dingo will bless us with his present so I need to hurry.

I went to Arjun's beside chair and attach an airhon on it as this the place Vinay always sit. Then, I went to my side preparing for second item. I took a coke bottle and attach a mentos candy on cap bottle. After that, I keep it at his side. Arjun narrow his eyes and shake his head as he don't know what to say. I smile innocently to him.

After a minute, Vinay came, I greet him with most happy face. He look doubly at me and went to his chair which I attach airhon. When he sit on it, there is loud sound and everybody in library look at him. It's actually sound like loud fart sound. Hearing that he quickly stand up and apologise to everyone.

He look at me while I holding my stomach and laugh hardly. I laugh too hard as my stomach is pain and there is tears in my eyes. I even cannot breath properly because I cannot stop my laugh. You should see his face, he look so funny and frustrated.

Since I was busily in laughing, he take out the airhon from the chair and throw at me before he sit. He again fall into my second trick as he shakes the bottle and open it. The coke was explode and he was wet in coke explosion.

Oh My God, can this day become more better? Finally I succeed in my revenge on him. I look at him, he look shock and speechless, I again laughing at him. Even Arjun also laughing now. This so funny. I still continuously laughing even after Vinay clean himself and came back.

This is the best prank I ever done. I should have take video and blackmailed him. It was slip from my mind.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read.

Thank you