Chapter 26

*Blair's POV*

It's been a month since I've last seen anyone other than Markus. 

It's been the same thing everyday. Being forced to do things I wouldn't do. 

I haven't used my magic in a whole month because Mark was afraid I'd kill the baby. He took my books, bow and arrow, anything that has ever made me actually happy and have replaced it with "How to Be A Luna" book. Stupid. 

Glad to say I haven't read a page. 

The baby has not only grown fast but I already have a humungous bump. We also already know the gender. 

When Mark found out that the baby was a girl he was furious. 

So furious that he hit me. 

I have never wanted my old life more than now. 

Because everything I've been forced into was an act. 

In a way, I'm glad I haven't seen anyone. I've felt weak and sick. The only time I ever felt normal was when Mark wasn't near me. 

Something about him has made me sick. 

In a way I sort of feel bad for forcing a child to be stuck with this monster of a father. 

Once I have the baby I know I'll have enough strength from my wolf to be able to use my magic and leave. 

"The second this bitch is born we have to try again for another baby, I need a man." Markus says storming into the bedroom. 

I don't even spare him a glance as I continue watching the television. 

"Are you listening to me Blair?" He asks walking right in front of me. 

Bitch. 

"Blair!" He yells in my face. 

His spit lands on my face and I use my sleeves to wipe it off. It's a shame how I thought he actually made me happy. 

"I will never have another child with you" I say to him with a voice full of venom. 

"You don't ever speak to me that way" He says before slapping my face. 

I get up from the couch and face him, and punch him square in the nose. 

"Bitch" He says.

He grabs my hair from my scalp and drags me towards the bed. 

I don't scream. 

I will not submit or give him any satisfaction. 

Once I'm thrown onto the bed I feel his kicks against my body. 

"Your going to kill the child you wanted." I tell him while trying to somewhat block my stomach.

"Good, I wouldn't want another bitch like you." He says while sending one last kick towards my stomach. 

I groan as he leaves the room. 

Slowly, I stand up. 

My wolf is howling at everything. She's ready to shift and attack him. But physically we can't. 

I feel a warm liquid coming from my legs and look down. 

Blood. 

But didn't Marilyn say two to three months.. 

Or it could be a miscarriage..

I try to walk towards the door but I don't even know If I'll be able to make it.