...

Apology
_____________

AH! First I'd like to start by saying I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm really trying with this next chapter but of course I'm having writers block. I've never actually finished any of my books and it shows. Always just started them and left it. But I am so determined not to give up this time. It's just so hard bc my mind literally runs blank.

The way that I write is that I put a list of ideas for the next chapter for example "Jungkook proposed" and then I just base a couple paragraphs on that topic and then go on to the next. I used to just wake up, write like a 1k-1.5k word part and post it that morning. But now everything is different and way more difficult. It feels like I forgot how to write.

 It feels like I forgot how to write

Last Chapter
_____________

The chapter after this is going to be the last chapter. Which is part of the reason that it's taking me so long. I want to make it a good ending for you guys because you deserve it for supporting me up until this point. Again I'm sorry and please bear with me. I will have the chapter out in the next few days. Please look forward to it.

Bye :(_____________But anyways thank you all for understanding and still reading

Bye :(
_____________
But anyways thank you all for understanding and still reading. I truly love you all. This book has given me a sense on happiness that I can't explain. I just get happy while re-reading it or writing more. I hope that you laughed, cried or even just smiled.

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I never imagined this to even get 10 reads and here we are now at almost 34k. I'm beyond proud of you all and myself. You are all amazing and I hope to see you at my future stories as well.

Have an amazing morning, afternoon or night. And from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for making me happy. 😌

-Amaya <3

-Amaya <3

(me crying rn)