Little Revealed

✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *

(an: entire chapter is Jimin POV. also this is LONG. Grab a snack it's almost 3k words. I miss you all so talk to me and leave your thoughts. also would like to mention it's 5:58am lol no sleep)

Jimin POV

"Are you okay?" I asked Jungkook. He was looking pretty down and I figured it's from yesterday.

"Baby don't worry about me. I care for you." He gave me a fake smile. I know he's trying to fake it for me but I can see how hurt he still is.

"Don't do that. Don't try to hide that you're hurting babe. I know you better than anyone. I know it's bothering you." I said and he started to tear up again. He's been breaking down every so often since last night. He tries to hide his tears from me because he thinks he has to be strong all the time but he doesn't. And I'm trying to show him that.

"I'm here for you Kookie. Don't hide from me." I said and it was like I broke a dam. He just let his tears stream endlessly down his beautifully structured face.

"I'm so sorry Jimin. I just wish I never went. Tae he- he was my bestfriend. I never- I didn't think he was capable of that." He cried softly and I'm trying but I really can't hold it together. I'm a cry baby and I cry when he does. I'm sad when he is. My tears started to fall too because I hate seeing him in so much pain. I wish I could just take it away. I wish it happened to me instead so he didn't have to go through that.

"Don't be sorry none of it was your fault. I swear I'll beat his ass if you want me to." I said dead serious and he chuckled a bit. I missed his smile. I always miss his smile when it's not there. He wiped his tears with the sleeve of his shirt and gave me a more genuine smile.

"Baby I'm sorry but you'd lose." He laughed again when I scoffed. I know I can't beat Tae if I tried but I just wanted him to laugh. Show me his little bunny smile.

"Are you hungry? I'll make lunch." I offered and he shook his head. Aish... this guy! He never gives up huh?

"No baby it's my job." He went to get up but I grabbed his arm.

"Jungkook please just sit I'll tend to you today. Please let me cook for you." I begged. I just wanted him to feel loved and cared for the way he makes me feel everyday. I wanted to show him I'm here for him.

"I-okay." He blushed slightly and it was the cutest thing. You'd think he was the little by the way he was being so shy today.

"You're cute you know that?" I winked at him and he shook his head and chuckled.

"Maybe I'll let you cook but I'm still the dominant one. Got that baby?" He asked in his lower voice and it made me melt. God I miss his dominance.

"Y-Yes daddy." I rubbed my arm and blushed.
I can't be little when cooking though so I quickly snapped out of my trance. I was starting to slip and I can't before I cook for him.

I quickly walked into the kitchen and started to prepare my ingredients for the perfect dinner. I wanted to make his favorite food, Tteok Mandu Guk. Jungkook told me one night when we were just talking in bed, that his dad used to make it all the time so I wanted to surprise him.