CHP:-11

Enjoy reading guys

                                ***

"Does mom-dad know about this?" I asked Shadow who sat beside me looking tensed.

"No, I haven't said them anything."

"Hmm..and please don't tell them about this. " He nodded. I looked around to find Phoenix sitting on couch with Snuggle on her lap.

"Annie, you are going back with us. I don't want you to stay with that jerk anymore!" Selena whimpered listening to Shadow while I sat their mum.

"You can't Shadow. She is big brother's mate!" Phoenix spoke trying to make him understand.

"Who doesn't want a mate!" He cut off her making her go silent. We all knew what he said was truth.

"I met our mother, moon goddess"  I blurted out looking at Shadow.

"What did she say?"

"There is a war brewing up few months from now between two supernatural world and we need to start preparing for it."

"Holy Shi*! What else?"

"She said that there are two more Werewolves Protector and I'll meet them soon." I continued telling them about my powers and other details I remember.

"Are you sure you want this?" His voice held concern. I hugged him and nodded. If he is broken, I'm here to heal him.

"It's late and you take rest. I'll meet you tomorrow."

"Good night!" I wished them and slipped inside my blanket with Snuggle cuddling beside me.

...

"Ughhh! I am not sleepy!" I sat up knowing sleep was far away from my eyes. My ears caught sound of footstep outside my door , I walked down the bed, towards the door and slowly opened it.

As soon as I stepped outside, cold air hit me making me shiver. I walked in the direction of sound and it took me towards pool side. I hid behind pillar and peeked through it to find Shivaay sitting at edge of pool , dipping his legs in water.

"I know you're there. " Damn mate scent! I walked out and grabbed a seat beside him making sure there was space between us.

"Aren't you sleepy?" I asked looking at him. He had dark circles under his eyes, his face reflected tiredness.

"No, what about you?" He asked in soft tone. I was surprised.

"I guess I've slept too much in the morning." Which was actually truth .

"Can I ask you something?" I took his silence as a yes.

"You said that it wasn't like you didn't wanted a mate but something made you believe that mate makes other mate weak! Why do you think so? What's the reason behind this? I asked interwining my hand in his. I'm glad that this time he didn't push me away .

"I don't need to answer you about this!" There goes the jerk!

"Okay,! I just wanted to tell you that I'm going back to my pack with my brother tomorrow.

I felt him getting tensed. I mentally danced knowing my plan is working.

He spoke nothing but just looked at me and before I could know, his lips sealed mine. I was sitting on his lap the next second and we were kissing hell out of each other. I moaned as he bit my lips. I knew I'm gonna regret kissing him but I went with a flow.

We broke the kiss being breathless. I shrieked as he stood up leading me to fall on the ground.

"I'm sorry. It was a mistake!" He ran his hands through his hair and then walked away as if nothing happened. Tears escaped from my eyes I laughed at my destiny. It's so easy for him to say that .

I walked back into my room sniffing, why does he have to be such a heartless jerk. I cursed him with some colourful words and stood infront of mirror. My gaze landed on my swollen lips and automatically a blush appeared around my cheeks. Me and my mood swings, duh! I know you didn't mean our kiss a mistake but still you'll have to pay for it Mr.Alpha! I just knew that tonight  my dreams would be something extraordinary!

...

"All set?" Shadow asked as I walked out carrying my bag. .

"How much time do we have before we leave?" I asked .

"Half an hour!"

"I'll be back in 15!" I rushed back upstairs towards Shivaay's room. This was last step of my plan. If I succeed I would stay here if not then maybe a goodbye.

I knocked at his door waiting for him to open up.

He just opened the door and walked back. I followed him and stood their akwardly waiting for him to say something.

"Do you need anything?"

"Umm..I just wanted to thank you for letting me stay here and ya, goodbye." Why am I being so nervous?

"You're going?"

"I don't have any reason to stay do I?" I maintained eye-lock with him.

I saw his eye colour changing as his wolf was trying to take over him.

"Can you please let me meet Selena?" Zion asked taking charge while I nodded closing my eyes and allowing Selena to take over.

(Below conversation is between Zion and Selena i.e Shivaay and Annie's wolf.)

"Please don't leave us. You know I want you and couldn't stay without you!" Zion grabbed Selena by shoulder.

"I know mate how much you love us but if Shivaay doesn't accept us, we can't help. You know how much his ignorance is hurting us!" Selena spoke.

"He is a jerk! I tried making him understand but he's stuck at his baseless beliefs!"

"Beliefs as in?"

"It's not my place to say, Annie has to break the wall which he has surrounded around himself."

"Hmm, but for now I guess it's a goodbye."

(Conversation ended)

"Umm..can I get one thing before I go?" I asked with a hope .

"Go ahead!"

I walked towards him and pulled him into a kiss, I could sense he was surprised. Before I knew, he pinned me down his bed and kissed me back. I moaned as he peppered kisses around sensitive region of my neck where he was gonna mark me.

I ran my hands down his back, he growled in response and attacked my lips once again. We both fought for the dominance , I gave up feeling breathless.

"Shiv.. can't.. can't breathe!" I spoke in between our kiss. My voice went into deaf ears and he continued with his sweet torture.

A scream left my mouth as I felt pain running down before everything turned black.

....to be continued.

                                   ***
There is a progress in their relationship,be it a physical! Slowly and steadily there relationship will be on track.

What happened to Annie?

Will Shivaay let Annie go?.

To know what happens next, Stay tuned!

       Do read, vote and comment.