CHP:-26

Enjoy reading guys

(Important note at the end of the chapter. Do not ignore.)

                          ***

"Shivaay!" I ran towards him, grabbing his head in my lap. In a swift I removed the knife from his heart making him shout in pain. Tears continuesly flowed from my eyes as I saw him in pain. I tried stopping the blood but it was flowing out continuesly, due to silver his wolf was unable to heal himself.

"Shivaay, please stay strong, we will make it through it." I patted his cheeks constantly to stay awake.

"Annie , I don't think I will be able to make it!" His coughed blood out.

"Don't say such thing Shiv, please. You will be fine."

"I'm sorry Annie, I promised to stay together forever, but I guess I'm breaking this promise today." He spoke taking deep breaths.

"No you aren't going anywhere, and I'm not letting you go anywhere. Rev, Skylar please do something!" I shouted to find them all looking down with tears in there eyes.

"Stop crying, he isn't going anywhere. We need to take him to the hospital." I spoke in my Luna tone.

"It's ..too late Annie. I...I'm sorry. I love you." With that he closed his eyes and a strong pain erupted my body, indicating the break of bond. "Shivaay"...... I shouted sobbing, while hugging his lifeless body close to my heart.

Howls were heard around, everybody was on there knees with tears rolling down their eyes, werewolf species had just lost their King.

"Rudy, start the damn car...we need to immediately get him to hospital!" I continued patting his cheeks.

"Annie...Annie...come back to senses. He is no more!" Skylar shouted grabbing my shoulders.

"Nooo!" I roared making them all flinch. The weather took hasty turn, dark clouds surrounded the sky, lightning struck announcing the arrival of upcoming storm.

"Moon goddess, I know this is not stored in my destiny. You had said that we need to be together in order to face the upcoming war , you just can't break your promise and take away my mate from me." I shouted looking at the sky.

"You need to give him back to me, you can't just change the destiny according to your wish. You can't do this to me, to us, to all the werewolf species." My anger was slowly over powering me. I had enough of her games, I want my Shivalay back.

"If you can't give him back to me then there is no use of staying alive without my mate, my love. You are one selfish women!" Next thing I knew gasp were heard around as I pushed silver knife into my heart.

"Luna.." "Queen" "Annie" I could hear them but with every passing second pain increased and slowly my throat started burning, my eyes started blurring and I closed my eyes hugging my mate.

"Annie...my dear..wake up!" I heard a voice and slowly opened my eyes to find none other than moon goddess standing in front of me.

"You...you are a traitor mother! You killed my mate!" I pointed my fingers at her. I know I was disrespecting her but she is the reason Shivaay left me.

"I can understand your anger towards me my child and trust me if I was in your shoes, I might have behaved the same."

"Why are you here know? What do you need?"

"I'm here to inform you that you and Shivaay have passed my test."

"Test?" I was confused.

"Yes,test. I wanted to test if the feelings you have for each other is real or just infatuation as looking at your past, you and Shivaay weren't in good terms when met first.
I want Werewolf King & Queen to set an example of trust, faith ,love and loyalty into the society and this was the only way I could check your loyalty. I'm sorry you both had to go through this pain but it was needed to build you strong together. Hope you forgive yourmother my child."

"So do you mean, these Rarobreeds and all were just part of your plan?"

"Uh-huh! I just changed a mere situation here where instead of Shivaay killing Rarobreed, Rarobreed harms Shivaay."

"Hmm..so does that mean my Shivaay, my mate is all fine?"

"Yes my child and now it's your time to go back to your mate."

"Is everyone gonna forget about this incident?"

"Aren't you curious my child? I just blushed... No, they are not. But they will forget the part when you stabbed yourself. I nodded understanding. Your abilities are finally granted to you. Just close your eyes and concentrate on the energy and it will heal your mate."

"Thank you mother and I'm sorry for my disrespectful words and behaviour." She just smiled and went away.

I opened my eyes to find myself back into the place with Shivaay's head on my lap. I quickly closed my eyes and tried focusing on energy as moon goddess suggested. I could feel a pull and I knew that it was working.

I slowly felt my energy draining, I could hear howls but this time happy ones and few minutes in the background as my whole focus was right now to heal Shivaay.

I felt completely tired and slowly closed my eyes, loosing my balance.

"Annie.." I felt tingles on my arm before I blacked out.

...

"She is opening her eyes" I could hear beep sound in the background...I knew I was in hospital but my eyelids felt too heavy to open.

"Dim the room light and close the curtains." Shivaay... It was his voice. My mate was hear.

I slowly opened my eyes and first thing I did was to jump into his arms and nestleing myself into his arms. I felt tears rolling down my eyes.

"Shh.... sweetheart. I'm all fine. Everything is fine." I didn't know how much time spent with me cacooned in his arms and he was speaking all sweet and in between peppering kisses, making me feel good.

"How do you feel Luna?" Doctor walked inn with pad containing few papers.

"I'm tired!"

"Hmm...it's common as your most of energy went into healing King so you might feel weakness and light headed for a day or two. Otherwise you are all fit and fine.

"What about Shivaay?" My hands instantly rested on his now beating heart.

"He is perfectly fine Luna. All thanks to you." He left and I looked at Shivaay who was already looking at me.

..... Screen paused.

                               ***

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter. Please comment/ state your opinion regarding today's chapter. What did you feel when you read it?

Imp:- This is the last update before exam and next will be on/after 21st MAY. Till then do give my other books a try if you haven't.

     Do read, vote and comment.