CHP:-23

Enjoy reading guys

                                 ***

*Mature Content ahead. Beware!*

(Annie's pov.)

"I'm so tired!" I exclaimed slumping on my bed.

"You should take rest." Shivaay followed sitting beside.

"You might be tired too Mr.Alpha. Can I help you with something?" I moved close to his ears speaking seductively.

"You're playing a wrong game sweetheart!" He caught my waist pulling me closer. His eyes had turned darker shade of blue.

"Well two can play the game Mr.Alpha" I winked .

I screeched as he pushed me down the bed hovering above. Our lips met, Selena was literally jumping inside my head. He had my hand pinned on either side of the bed and was busy bitting and smooching my lips. I moaned as his other hand made a way inside my top and pinching my waist. I felt breathless and tried to break the kiss but he was in no mood to do that.
He let go of my lips completing his sweet assault and bit my mark making me scream in pleasure. I felt fire exploding all around my body. I was withering in his hold as he had his teeth still buried inn.
My head felt light , he withdrew his teeth back and attacked my lips once again.
I knew if we won't stop now then it might be too late but I it felt as if my body doesn't wanted it to stop. Tomorrow is a full moon and I've read that it is called mating night and it appears once in four years. But was I ready for it? I know I have given him a second chance but was I ready to give myself to him in all the means?

I had many questions running inside my mind. I ignored them for the moment and decided to enjoy the current moment.

"Shivaay , I think we need to stop ." I spoke making him stop. He just hummed and pulled me into his arms kissing my forehead. I ran my hands down his bare chest and kept my ear near his heart to listen his heartbeats which were no less than a lullaby to me.

...

"Annie, Annie babe wake up!" I heard  Shivaay calling. I half opened my eyes and just waved him off before snuggling back into my sheets.

"Let me sleep!" I mumbled before I was grabbed into his arms.

"I know you are tired but you have promised others to have a movie marathon night!" I jerked up from his arms quickly rushing inside washroom to freshen up.

"Princess is  here!" Shadow exclaimed as soon as he saw us walking down.

I gave him a side hug and we all grabbed one -ons couch.

"I'm back, Om walked inn with Pizza boxes and few coldrinks.

"I love you O!" I chirped grabbing my box and heard a growl from behind. Oops*

"Calm down Mr.Alpha what I meant was I love him a a brother."

"You better Mrs.Luna" He pulled me closer. My heart fluttered hearing the word Luna.

"Ahmm..Ahmm" we broke our eye contact and looked around to find others having smirk and teasing looks on there face.

"Which movie are we watching?"  I asked trying to change the topic.

"To All the Boy's I've love Before: Always & Forever." Phoenix answered..

"Cool. I love rom-coms" We all settled in our seats.

"Excuse me!" Om spoke before walking out of the scene.

"I'll be back." I followed behind to find him standing alone in the balcony , busy gazing the stars.

"You miss her. Don't you?" I asked making him turn around.

"I do. It's been more than a week since I last saw her physically. My wolf yearns for her."

"It's difficult to stay away from your mate and that to for so long. I'm sure Grace would be going crazy there."

"I went to meet Grace's parents in the evening. They were sad that Grace didn't tag along." I just passed him small smile and patted his shoulder before walking back inside.

Shivaay raised his eyebrows to which I nodded in no and joined him.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as a wave of pain hit my body.

"Annie what happened?"

"Nutella are you okay?" I could hear voices around but everything seemed blur due to pain.

"It's paining shiv, please let it go!" I mumbled snuggling into him.

"She's in heat!"

"Take her upstairs."

"You will be okay babe. " I heard him. I sighed feeling little better with his touch.

Next thing I knew he was removing his clothes and helped me with my clothes before pulling me into his arms. I moaned as he peppered kisses around my body. It felt good. Sparks flew as our lips met.

I pulled him closer by his hairs as he deepened the kiss. I shrieked feeling his finger entering inside towards the south. He added another two fingers making me stretch around his hand, I breathed heavily as I was close to cum.

His fingers continuesly pumping inside-out, my moans struggled by his kisses. I screamed in ecstasy as I came undone.

I looked into his eyes which were dark blue by now. I knew he wanted me but also he was trying to control himself.

"Let the beast inside you come out Shiv!" I whispered and what followed next was hours of pleasure and pain circling around my body. Moans and screams echoing around the room, our body and sheets getting all wet & sticky , screeching and humping of the bed with the dear wall.

Finally, we had completed our mating process. I could hardly move as my body was all sore. I looked at Shivaay to find him sleeping between my breast with his arms caging me around. I knew that now we have mated and our bond was unbreakable. I could feel connection with the pack and so they could.

"Grace are you awake?" I tried to mind link her.

"Omg! Annie. Finally you got that hot piece inside you!" She screamed making me close my eyes for a second.

"Girl, calm down and yes we finally mated." I ran my fingers through his hairs .

"I'm happy for you babe ." I smiled.

"Listen , I want you here before tomorrow evening. Could you make it up?"

"If I start early in the morning, I will be there within 3 hours."

"Great. See you tomorrow girl. Good night."

"Night babe."

....to be continued.

                               ***

Finally they are mated! Woah! What are your thoughts on it? Comment below.

         Do read, vote and comment.