Prologue

Enjoy reading guys

                             ***

" Annie my child!" I heard a voice but couldn't see anyone as it was a complete darkness around.

Out of no where a light emitted , I gasped "Moon Goddess", I bowed my head in respect.

Look up my child. You don't need to bow to your mother."She chuckled. As you being a white wolf, it's your duty to protect werewolf species from any threat. So now it's time to perform your real duties my child."

"I did not understand mother. Are you hinting that soon a big threat is coming our way?"

"Smart girl. But it's 32 years from now. I'm telling you all this things because now I'm gonna give you and your mate ,infact all other pack members who are closer to you a new life. Yes, everything starting from start."

Will Shiv be my mate in new life? Will Ginger, Lavender, Om and Rudy be there, My babies?

As if understanding my distress, she said, "Don't worry your mate and your near one's will be the same but in new life you won't recognise each other as past's friend/pack. I wish you best for your future and don't worry I'll visit you once again when the right time comes."

Click... everything faded away.

Future:-

"Alpha Adrian, congratulations. Luna has given birth to a girl." Pack doctor passed a small baby wrapped in pink blanket.

"Dad, dad I wanna see mine sis." A small boy around age of 3 came running with a man behind asking him to stop.

"I'm sorry Alpha but Shadow tricked me and.."

"No problem Beta." He said looking at his baby girl.

"She is your baby sis , 'Annie' " Shadow was looking at her sister in awe and touched her cheeks giggling slightly.

"Yeah! I'm a Biggie bro." He bounced up and down in Beta's arms while the two laughed.

"She has gleen... eye" he pointed as he saw her opening her eyes.

"She is beautiful Alpha." Beta Kevin mummured .

"Indeed." Alpha kissed her forehead earning a tiny yawn from her.

                              ***

I hope you guys remember the plot. I'm sorry for the delay but now as promised I'm back with a new book of werewolf theme with our beloved Ishqbaaz characters.

I hope you guys remember Alpha, Beta, Gamma ,Luna ....and list goes on. If not do comment below, I'll give brief of werewolf world before starting with new chapter.

Characters will be introduced as and when needed. Till then see you:)