Chapter 9- Isaac

Chapter Nine- Isaac

Issac pov
I was right. I hate how I was right.

Earlier:
"Grayson can you help me with an experiment?" I asked.

"Uh, sure I guess. What is it?" He agreed.

"I just need you to do something before lunch. It's simple. You just need to have a convo with Jayden and then casually bump into him, got it?"

"Uh, okay...?" He said, obviously confused.

"Don't ask." I said.

"Okay then." He brushed it off.

Back to now:

I watched Grayson walk up to Jayden. They talked for a bit as I studied Jay. He looked calm as usual.

After they spoke for a hot sec, Grayson moved to go around him, playfully nudging his shoulder as he went past. I saw him snap.

His face lost color, and his hands shook uncontrollably. I could tell he was trying to suppress something.

A tear streaked down his cheek and he stared off into nowhere, his whole body shaking now. His face contorted in different emotions: pain, fear, sadness, and his breath coming short. All I wanted was to give him a hug, but I couldn't.

I decided to make sure he was okay before leaving.

I went to find Ashton once his breathing was under control again, and explained that I was right. I didn't say any details, in case this was Jayden's secret, but I told him that my guess was correct.

Thanks for reading luvs <3