Chapter 20- Avoidance

Ignore mr. karl 😟 also im going to be switching point of views a couple times on this chapter.
//

Ashton's P.O.V.:

I woke up earlier than usual because I'd gone to bed earlier, obviously, to find Jayden gone. Maybe he went without me to breakfast? No. It's way to early. He's definitely taking a piss. With that I tried to go back to sleep, but was interrupted by knocking at my door.

"Up, up!" The person yelled, busting in. Grayson, you idiot. "Time to goooo!!" He yelled, most likely disturbing our neighboring dorms.

"Grayson, what the fuck?" I groaned, getting up.

"It's an emergency! Now come on get dressed!" I mumbled cursed under my breath, stumbling to my dresser. I picked out something comfortable and threw it on. I didn't care that Grayson watched, we were long-time-bros, as cringe as that sounds.

"You run down and meet Jackson. He said he's been waiting. Hurry now!" He pushed me down the hallway. This better be important.

Jayden P.O.V.:

I woke up tired. Also confused by the unfamiliar room I was in. Like a brick, the events of the night hit me in the face. I must've made noise because I heard a deep voice mumble from across the room.

"Morning," Grayson grumbled groggily.

"Yeah," I whispered. How am I going to get away from Ashton today?

"Okay I know it's too early for this, but you look worried so I'll assume you're already thinking about your fight. I don't wanna be involved or takes sides, but... if you don't feel like talking to him, I'll keep him away," He offered. I looked over to him gratefully.

"Really? Thank you!" I smiled, relived that I didn't have to worry about him as much. He read my mind just now. "Shit, my clothes are all at the dorm," I groaned.

"Ugh. Fine I'll help. I'll get Ashton up early. Say it's like an emergency or something. Then you can grab your shit and leave, okay babes?" He said, not sparing me the flirty sass.

"Sounds good. Thanks, again." I said.

"Okay let's go then," He said.

"Now?" I asked. "It's so early though!" I complained.

"If you want time  to get ready in time for breakfast, then now's the time. Now up!" He said, suddenly filled with energy.

"Fucking morning people," I mumbled, getting up and realizing that I slept in my jeans. Wow I was tired. He opened the door and followed me out, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Okay this is your dorm right?" He whispered and I nodded. "Okay go around the corner over on that side," he pointed to the right," so we don't pass you.

"Okay," I agreed and walked around the corner, not risking a peek. I heard Grayson knock a few times, not waiting for an answer before entering.

"Up! Up! Time to goooo!" I faintly heard him holler. I couldn't her the rest, it was all muffled but eventually I heard them leave and quickly peeked at them. Sure enough they were leaving the room and Ashton was about to shut and lock the door so Grayson stopped him.

"You run down and meet Jackson. He said he's be waiting. Hurry, now!" He pushed Ashton off. We both waited until he was out of earshot before jogging over to him.

"I'll be quick," I said before walking over to my dresser. I pulled out another pair of mom jeans and a smaller band tee with a gray zip up. "Grayson, I'm going to change while I'm in here, can you close the door for a sec.?" I asked.

"Yeah," he shut the door. I pulled my shirt over my head, and replaced it with the black Nirvana T-shirt, then changed into dark gray mom-jeans. Cute. I complimented myself and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind me.

"Alright, what time is it?" I mumbled to myself, checking my phone, which I rarely use. It was 7:15.

"It's still early, wanna do something?" Grayson offered, also seeing the time on my phone.

"Like what?"

"Don't know. Obviously Ashton is down at breakfast so we should go get something at the shop to eat." I shook my head.

"I really appreciate it Grayson, but he's your friend, you should go eat with him, tell him I'm sleeping in today." I offered.

"Are you sure?" No.

"Yep!" I smiled to reassure him. He nodded.

"Okay, but here, let me type in my number." He took my phone and typed out his number. "Text me if you need anything, okay?"

"Yup, I will. Thanks again, Grayson." I smiled.

"No prob. I hope you guys get it sorted out!" He walked off. We definitely are not gonna sort it out, let me tell you that.

With that I walked the other direction, towards the shop. I got there after a minute and grabbed a coffee drink from the fridge. Well, it tasted more like a milkshake than coffee, but whatever.

"Hey. Where'd you go last night?"

A hand caressed my back and I shot around, facing Keith.

"I'll ask again. Where did you go? I was having fun!" Keith smirked.

"Keith this isn't you. What happened." I pushed away his arm and stepped back a bit, cornering myself.

"What are you even talking about? Oh, do you mean my sweet, charming self?" He laughed.

"Yeah." I whispered, feeling nervous.

He took a step towards me and I tried to move away, but bumped into the fridge. I glanced slightly up to look him in the eyes. I began to panic. He leaned down to me and I tried to escape but he blocked me with his body.

He moved his lips to mine, and I turned my face to the side, dodging. He grabbed my face roughly, touching the sensitive spot from the previous night.

"You gotta stop doing that." He huffed in my face with bad breath.

"You stop!" I said, teary eyed.

"What the hell is going on?" A voice spoke up from behind us. Shit.

A/N
I'm going to a KISS concert with my dad when I get home!! I mean I wanted to go to a MCR concert, since they're close to my city for my birthday, but they cancelled ;(.

Also give the song Take Me Back by Kenna James a listen. She's an old friend of mine and I'd love for her song to get some attention.

Omg also I got a job at a hair salon!!

Love u guys thanks for 8k+ reads thats poggers.