Chapter 13- A Note

Uhh ignore scene Simon he's chilling

Chapter Thirteen- A Note

After collecting myself, I headed in, hearing the spray of water from the showers. I quickly stripped and grabbed my towel. I turned the shower handle, but it wouldn't budge. Damn complicated shower things. I turned it the other way and still nothing. Well shit.

"You gotta pull it before you turn it, dumbass" Ashton called out form his shower.

"Uh, I already knew that!" I defended. I couldn't hear his response. I yanked on the rusty knob and turned it up to hot. Yes, I'm a hot shower person, fight me.

.............

"I'm heading back up to the dorm. You take long ass showers." Ashton called out. I heard the door shut. I sighed to myself.

I was pretty much done, so I turned off the water before sprinting to the lockers and throwing on an oversized tee and some shorts. I ran my fingers through my light brown hair, getting out the tangles. Eventually, I gave up, shaking it out like a dog.

I gathered up my shit and walked out, the door slamming loudly behind me, making me flinch. I walked down the empty hallway. A chill ran down my spine. Shit it's cold. I stopped in my tracks, pulling a hoodie out of the pile of stuff I brought and slipped it on.

The door to the dorm was open, so I just walked in. Ashton looked up from his phone, noticed me, then looked back down. I plopped my stuff down and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Oh yeah, someone left a note for you. Let me find it." Ashton set his phone down, looking around where he was sitting
A note? Who would send me note? My mom maybe.

"Oh, found it!" He said picking up a small piece of paper. He reached over to give it to me. "It's from your dad." He said. Michael? What would he write to me for?

I read the note slowly, trying to comprehend the note before reading the signature.

          Found ya. I miss you, kid. We should meet up sometime. Love you !

I looked further down and froze

           - Bill

I couldn't move. I forgot about everything besides the note. Howdidhefindmeholyshitimgoingtodiehesgoingtokillmeineedtogo I began to sink into pure panic, and the room began to spin. I shook aggressively.

"Hey, you okay?" Ashton had sat up. I tried to shake my head no. I was breathing loudly as my mind raced. I was terrified.

I thought he was gone for good. Im not safe here I need to leave now. He is going to take me and- oh my gosh he's going to rape me again no god please no. I sobbed. Memories of what he'd done fished through my mind. I felt someone grip my shoulders. I jerked away, terrified.

"Hey, hey Jayden." Someone said calmly.

"Jayden, listen to me."

I turned to face the speaker, finding Ashton. I'd forgotten about him. All I could think about was my dad.

He has found me.

Okay okay cringe ending ik

Can someone tell me what a reasonable time would be for them to get together ?