THE WORLD IS FULL OF SECRETS AND TRUTHS

Bear Island 297 AC.

Kinvara.

The pinnacle ship pulled into the dock as Kinvara looked on, beside her the two Fiery Hand warriors shivered, yet she felt no cold. After disembarking, she took note of her surroundings, looking at the new keep that was being built and the sheer amount of work that was going on. She quickly felt a sense of pride that his chosen had played a role in this. As they stood there they were soon joined by two women and a number of guards, both women wore swords and looked like warriors to Kinvara's eyes.

"May we help you?" the taller of the two women asked.

"My name in Kinvara, I've come with letters from Jon Snow." she said as both women looked to each other.

"Letters for who?" the shorter women asked.

"One for Arya Stark and one for Lord Jorah Mormont." she said and the women nodded.

"I'm Lyra, this is Jory my sister, Arya should be back later. She and my mother along with my other sisters are hunting." Lyra said.

"We'll take you to the Bear Den." Jory said with a chuckle.

Kinvara nodded to her men who seemed a bit worried at the idea of a bear den, both of them relaxing a little as they realized it was the name the Mormont's had given the new keep. Kinvara found herself smiling as she got the jape, bears lived in dens and so the new keep was given the only name it could be. She thought that perhaps she'd enjoy her time here with these women. They were brought into the keep itself, though small and only partly made from stone, it was an impressive thing to behold. Especially as you could see the work that was still going on around it.

There were guard towers, a small barracks, storehouses and the keep itself. In time this would be an imposing sight to see, for now, though it was a welcoming one and she saw how much her guards appreciated the warmth once they were inside. Almost as much as they appreciated the warm stew they were given and the roaring fire that heated the room. Kinvara ate more than she usually did, finding her appetite had returned to her now she was on land once more.

"How do you know Jon?" Lyra asked as Kinvara finished her meal.

"I've only just met him though I've known of him for all my life, the White Wolf." she said to smiles.

"Aye, a good lad, though I'm surprised he sent you here just to deliver letters?" Jory asked.

"This is only the beginning of my journey, Jory, from here I have much further to go." Kinvara said though she would say no more.

It was late when the others arrived at the keep, Kinvara looking to see an older woman and a woman who looked like a younger version of her, along with two young girls. Both girls were dressed alike and both were armed, carrying a sword and knife on their hips and carrying bows in their hands, and a quiver of arrows on their back. Kinvara looked at the two of them and it was only the grey eyes of one which really could tell they were not kin, otherwise, they could have easily passed for sisters.

"Lyra, Jory?" the older woman asked as she looked at Kinvara and her guards suspiciously.

"Kinvara here has come with letters from Jon Snow mother, a letter for Jorah and one for Arya." Jory said.