17

Camill's pov:
„So, you and my brother? I hope you don't plan on using him! Otherwise we will have tremendous problems with one another!" I say as soon as we reach the beach. Far away enough so my mates nor my brother could hear us. He looks at me with his eyes wide open, before he shakes his head to come out of his shocked state.
„I would never use magnus. He means way too much to me to do something like that." he answers me sincerely. Hearing that, I right away smile brightly at him. Happy that my brother found himself someone who truly loves him for who he is and not just the status that comes with it.
„That's Great! I do have to say that I trust you to love my brother! But I hope you understand that I needed to ask. He is the only blood relative that ever cared for me." I say hoping he won't hate me already for confronting him. His chuckle though breaks me out of my worry.
„I completely understand! If someone would start to date my sister I would also question them." he soothingly says and softly lays his hand on my shoulder. Sighing in relieve!
„Magnus has told me a lot about you already, but I have to say after seeing you it slowly starts to make more sense." I say, taking a seat on the same spot I have been sitting today with my mates. Without any hesitation he right away takes a seat next to me.
„Magnus hasn't told me anything about you till after you left the apartment today. He never told me about having any family left other than a father he doesn't want to have near him at all." alec says after we sat there for a few silent minutes. Slightly giggling at his statement.
„That's because he doesn't want anyone to know about my existence. He thinks that with me being his sister a lot of his enemies would try to get a hold of me to hurt him. And as sad as it is, he is right with it. That's why he asked a good friend of him to take me in." I softly explain. As magnus new love he deserves to know at least a little about me.
„That's understandable! He really loves and cares for you." he says.
„To be honest when I first saw you in the apartment I was pretty jealous about you. I thought you are one of his former lovers." he adds a bit ashamed. His eyes also seem to apologize to me for his previous feelings.
„No need for that! I simply am happy that my brother finally has that spark in his eyes again. What you definitely need to know about him, is that he never was someone to give his heart to more than one person. And as many of his lovers I have met till now. I have never ever seen him this in love with someone than he is with you. So you don't need to worry about anyone else stealing him from you." I softly tell him. It's the truth thought and seeing his complete joy at hearing that, makes me smile as well. Yes, Alec definitely is the perfect match for my brother!! What I however wasn't expecting in the least was to get pulled into a tight hug by him.
„Thank you! For telling me this!!" he thanked me in a whisper so no one can hear except me. I simply smile at him, not really knowing what else I should be doing. Ever since I was little I only had very little contact with people other than Daddy, magnus and the Cullens.
„May i?" i ask him softly after remembering his fresh wound on his left arm. Seemingly not knowing what I am asking for, he lifts up his eyebrows in confusion.
„Your arm. It's a pretty deep wound, so if you allow it, I can heal it for you." I say in explanation. The stunned look in his eyes is priceless and let's me giggle yet again. He really looks adorable right about now.
„How do you know?" he asks still very confused since he had hid it under a long sleeve shirt. Biting my lip in thought if I should tell him or not. I already told him and my mates more than I ever did tell anyone in my whole existence.
„I have slightly different powers than my brother. Where he is pretty strong in fighting and so on, I am more into healing and looking into everyone's heart and soul." I slowly start, not sure how to really explain the difference between us.
„But don't underestimate our powers in general! It's not that we don't have the same ones, we simply use others more often and therefore are more in tune with different things." I add in hope he will understand. He looks a bit taken aback but other than that he nods along with what I am saying.
„So, you feel that i am wounded or How do I need to understand that?" he asks me honestly interested. A wide smile forms on my lips since he seemingly really understood what I meant.
„Correct." I answer slightly proud of myself. With another chuckle he holds out his hand to me.
„Only if it isn't too exhausting for you though!" he states seriously. Giggling at his dumb statement, if he really thinks that something like this would exhaust me than he has no idea how powerful my brother nor I really am. Without saying something though I take his hand in mine to heal him back up. A white sheen slowly flows into his skin till the wound is all healed up again.
„All done!" i say with a wide smile. His eyes suddenly start to shine a bit lighter before he hugs me once again.
„Thank you!" he says and even kisses my forehead softly.
„Am I interrupting something?" Magnus voice suddenly asks close behind me. He however is smiling proudly at his boyfriend and me. Seems like he is happy that we get along so good already.
„Nonsense! You know that i am always happy to have you close by!" I say with a giggle. Hearing that, my mates slightly smile at me and Alec that obviously is sitting too close for their liking.
„I see you have healed my boy up again." magnus says and pecks both my cheeks before kissing alec right in front of everyone. As he pulls back alec is blushing brightly, he definitely wasn't expecting my brother to do that in front of everyone.
„Course! He is family now too, so I did what needed to be done!" I tell him with a shrug. The two boys look shocked at my declaration, but not long after they overcome their shock and hug me tightly into them.
„I am afraid we need to leave now again." magnus says with a heavy sigh. One of his hands softly holding my cheek in it, caressing it with his thumb lovingly.
„Already?" I ask him sad that he already leaves again.
„I am afraid so. I however came to the agreement with your mates that I will come by ever so often to check up with you. We also swept numbers to talk about how tracking that thing down." he says with an apologetic look. Knowing that he hates to say good bye already just like myself.
„Please take care! And call if you need anything." I tell him sternly. Hugging alec softly I also tell him to watch out for my brother as well as welcoming him into the family as well. When the two left again, I felt really sad.
„It's alright mi amor, you will see them soon again!" aro promises and picks me up into his arms. Nodding in answer, too sad to speak at the moment.
„How mad are you at me?" i whisper. Feeling my eyes already stinging with tears.
„We aren't mad little one! Not in the slightest!! We understand why you haven't told us." caius says and kisses my cheek since it's the only thing from my face visible since I hid in aros neck.
„Caius is right Sweetheart. So please calm down. How about we cuddle now?" Jane asks softly which makes me lift my head right away.
„Cuddles?" I ask hopeful. Without an answer the five of them run upstairs into our shared bedroom and lay down on the huge bed with me in the middle. Now completely surrounded by my mates, i feel calm and loved again. And since they know about my brother as well as what i really am, i feel a lot lighter than before!