14

Camill's pov:
It didn't take aro long to come back to the beach with some tea and cookies. My eyes widen in joy at seeing the treat!
„Thank you!" I happily thank him as he slowly hands me the items over. Caius carefully turns me a little so I now can lean my back on his chest. Jane took the plate with the cookies on them, she however holds it out to me so I am fine with her taking them.
„You are more than welcome mi amor." aro says and softly kisses my lips. Of course I blush right away but there are cookies so I don't care right now! Taking the first bite my grin widens even more, they are delicious!!! If my mates keep on feeding me that much and good food I am going to become fat! Shrugging at my own thoughts, now is not the time to think about adding weight.
„How comes that you all are such good cooks and bakers? I thought vampires don't eat." I ask after swallowing down another bite.
„We don't eat sweetheart that's right. But since we also don't sleep we have lots of time to learn new things." alec answers me after reaching over the cup of tea to me. Happily sipping the sweet drink while he speaks.
„We also wanted to become good cooks in hope that if we get a human mate, we can fulfill every need she would have." Jane adds with an embarrassed smile. Giggling at hearing that. They really learned how to cook just to make their mate, me, happy! That's just incredible!!
„That is really sweet of you all. Very thoughtful as well. And as your mate, I can promise you that I appreciate it a lot!" I quietly say feeling a bit overwhelmed with my emotions. A blush as well has fought its way back on my cheeks.
„we are really happy to hear that mom amor!" marcus states with a wide smile now on his gorgeous face.
„What would you normally do? I mean, shouldn't we get to know one another a bit better?" i ask them very interested in learning more about my mates. They at first look surprised but than they all smile widely at me.
„That's an amazing idea little one!" caius says and kisses my neck. Shuddering at his cold lips on one of my most sensitive spots. His deep growl also is doing things to me, things I never thought would be possible.
„Calm yourself brother. Our mate wants to get to know us better, so stop." aro strictly tells a now pouting caius. His face really remembers me of a small child that got lectured from their parents. Giggling at the image building in my head.
„What's so funny little one?" caius wants to know with a chuckle but I can't answer. Way to into my giggle fit at the moment. When finally have calmed down again i am completely out of breath. My mates all watch me like i am the eight world wonder. Alec is the first that sees me looking a bit lost, not knowing why they watch me like that.
„Well, you wanted to get to know us better sweetheart. As you may know already my twin sister Jane and i am guards within the volturi. Our duty is to watch out for our kings. We also get send on missions quit frequently to punish vampires that break the laws." he explains while holding my hand lovingly. Happy that he is telling me about them a little I smile at him.
„Other than that, I am very into music. I love playing pretty much every instrument, but guitar and piano are my favorites." he goes on with a shy smile while I listen interested in everything he is saying.
„I love music as well. Maybe you can learn me how to play the guitar? Always wanted to learn to play but there aren't any music teachers back in Forks and Eddi only plays piano." I ask hopeful that he maybe would teach me. His whole face splits ins two at hearing me.
„I would absolutely love to teach you sweetheart!!" he exclaims just as excited as I feel. Not knowing what suddenly overcomes me, I reach out to him and kiss his lips. When I pull back again I feel everyone stare at me so I hurriedly hide back into caius chest.
„No need to hide little one. We were only surprised. But there is no need for you to be embarrassed." he softly tells me while caressing my back soothingly. So after I was at least slightly calm again I peak back out. They all are smiling softly, Alec not so much. He is literally beaming in happiness. Giggling softly at his face, guess I didn't do anything wrong than.
„Why don't I go on?" Jane softly asks and after my excited nod she does just that. She explains how she just like her brother loves music, but even more than that she loves to read in their garden. After I asked her for her favorite books, my other mates quickly join in on the discussion since we apparently all love to read. I don't know for how long we were sitting on the beach, talking about everything and nothing. Me absolutely loving to finally get to know my mates a bit better. It's kind of strange at how much we all seem to have in common. On the other side I am happy that it is like that since that means we could do stuff together! It also means that we really seem to fit together pretty well!!
„Why don't we go back in and cook something sweetheart? Your stomach is already growling." Jane softly says. And just like that my stomach rumbles again as if right away agreeing with her. Giggling a little, I nod. So we all rise from our spots and slowly walk back into the mansion.
„What would you like to eat mi amor?" aro questions after he lifts me onto the counter. Tapping my pointer finger on my lip a few times in thought. But my finger quickly got replaced by hungry lips that kiss me pretty passionately. When those lips gave mine free again I look dazed at aro who only smiles cheekily at me.
„Sorry mi amor but I simply couldn't resist. You looked way to delicious!" he states never looking away from my eyes. The familiar warmth get back onto my cheeks and I quickly look away from his burning eyes.
„Can I have some pasta please?" I ask still averting eyes the best I can. That quickly was impossible though, since caius lifts my head back up with his fingers under my chin.
„Don't avert your eyes from us little one. Like i already told you, there is nothing to be embarrassed about." caius softly explains. When I nod my head slowly he smiles brightly at me before pecking my lips a few times.
„You are so irresistible little one." he whispers in my ear. Again a deep red blush crawls on my cheeks in embarrassment.
„Don't always say things like that." I whine a little much to their joy it seems. Once again alec is my savior by simply lifting me into his arms and walking towards the pantry.
„What pasta do you like Sweetheart?" he asks while showing me every pasta shape they have.
„Those please." I say, pointing at the small tubes knowing that with those I always get the most of the sauce. Without saying anything else alec picks them up, me still clinging onto him like a koala.
„Why don't you guys finish those for our mate while Jane and I sit down with her for a bit." alec says. More or less pushing the package into marcus surprised arms. He doesn't even stop to listen for their reply, only keeps on walking till he walks onto the balcony. Jane pulls out a small bench for us before they take a seat, me still in alecs arms.
„Why don't you tell us how you met the Cullens? As we saw for ourselves and you told us you have a really tight relationship with them." Jane asks after it was quiet for a minute. Well, guess there is no way around telling them....