DRUNKEN CONFESSION

Few days later,

Rohan was planning heavily for this day, it has been a while and he actually missed those kind of hangouts at home. Lately, his parents never left for any trip and he never had 'HIS' time at home. When he got to know his parents will be going on a business trip that weekend, all the long lost plans of party came running into his little brain, he intensionally didn't inform Akshay till the day arrived.

'Akshay! Come home soon!' he texted as soon his parents stepped into the car.
'What happened now?' came a reply after few minutes.
'No one at home! You better know what I mean!😉'
'What! Wooh! Finally!' Akshay texted back.
'Yeah bro, it's just us!'
'Only us!! But....'
'What?'
'Nakshatra!?'
'I will manage her, should I send her to her friend's place!'
'Nice idea! But what if she gets to know about our plan!' Akshay asked.
'She won't! Trust me with this!'
'Okay! Same deal! Drinks on me and the rest on you!' Akshay said.
'I have already bunked my classes and I will be home soon, I will start the preparations,' Rohan texted back.

Rohan thought of all possible chances to send Nakshatra out for the evening. Since Manohar was not in town, he had to pick her from her workplace.

'Nakshu, I will be there is 10 mins,' Rohan called her checking his watch. It was about time for her to get off work.
'Rohan! Actually I m little held up, my colleague is not well and the weekend load has been just dumped so I can't get off work anytime soon,' Nakshatra said when Rohan made a little dance, that's exactly what he too wanted.
'Oh!how long?' Rohan asked.
'You get home! I will come back on my own, no worries!' She said.
'Sure?'
'Yeah!'
'Timings?' Rohan enquired.
'Around 9pm I will be back!' She said.

With all the mental calculations going on in his mind, Rohan headed back home.

It was quite an amazing evening with winter breeze and sunset at the horizon, temperature fell at once. Those chilly winds called for booze which was on its way home.

Rohan was looking at the beautiful view outside and was waiting for Akshay

'I am here! Finally!' Akshay declared entering the guest room.
'Have you brought them?' Rohan asked when Akshay handed him a huge bag.

He emptied the whole bag on the floor, it had different kinds of munchies, chips enough for few days.

'Impressive bro!' Akshay exclaimed looking around, Rohan had set the perfect ambience for drinks after a longtime. It felt like a reunion.