PROLOGUE

When the whole world seemed to slip into the world of sleep accompanied by fantasizing dreams and illusions, the king of the nights: Moon and his court stars were busy guarding the mortal's illusionary dreams and trance of sleep.
In the silence of the night, one twinkling star was busy searching for an eternal thing called 'LOVE'.

14th Feb 2018, Delhi

After a wonderful Valentine's day prom in college, I got back home with a huge smile, admiring my friend's never-ending saga of love.

As soon as I reached home, I saw them fighting like every other day, most of the times I feel sad looking at them, I don't know how they even got married in the very first place. I am quite aware of the fact that it's an arranged marriage with no love in it.

So basically for dad, mom is just a substitute for his responsibilities And for mom, I and Ria are everything. Even after 24 years of marriage, I wonder how my parents are together in their NO - LOVE RELATIONSHIP.

Can two people be together without love between them?
Does love really exist?
This is the question that pops into my mind every time I see them quarreling but I also have the best answer for this question.

Yes!  I believe in Love because of my Elder sister Ria and Sohel, they got married 4 years back which is a Love- Arranged one. Till today whenever I see them they still look like the same lovers they were before marriage. He loves her a lot and pampers her all the time and always tries his best to keep her happy.

I hope I am destined for one such love!!!

- Nakshatra

She finished her journal and reading through it again and again she slowly dozed off.

Nakshatra is the youngest child of her family but was never pampered like others. She always loved reading, exploring, singing and that made her not only knowledgeable but more mature than her age in many different ways. She is a cute, friendly person who holds greater ambitions in life and at the same time a typical daydreamer.

On the other side, under the same cover of the sky which was now headed by only the moon in the wee hours of the morning, with some loud music banding around a masculine mortal who follows the saying "THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG" is seen gulping in his drinks and dancing as if there is no tomorrow.

'Aksh, Aren't you done yet?' His friend Aryan questioned trying to drag him out of the Pub.

'Cmon! Let me enjoy Aryan! Anyways this is the last day of mine in India so let me live for now,' He smirked gulping in few more drinks.

'Aksh! Enough for now or else you are going to miss your morning flight, Let's leave!' saying so Aryan dragged him out.

Akshay, an architect, and son of a rich businessman settled in London of Indian origin. Akshay insisted on finishing his education in India, much to his parent's reluctance but now it was his time to go back home, back to London which meant no more late-night parties and fun. He loved his family but being the eldest one, came with pros and cons. He had an invisible wall around him which made him quite a private person but by nature, he was quite an ambivert.