FAMILY FRIENDS

'You know since the beginning I was feeling as if I know you, like as if we are some long lost friends!' Nakshatra said sipping on to her coffee.

'Well! You know what, basically I am a little conserved type but somehow I too feel the same!' Rohan too agreed with her.

'I don't think so! You are not really Conservative types!' Nakshatra said and Rohan demanded an explanation for that remark.

'Remember the way you talked to me in the Gallery,' she said.

'That's for fun, I Go around flirting with many people but only very few know me closely!' Rohan shrugged.

'So you agree that you were trying to flirt with me!' Nakshatra asked.

'It was past okay, well I was. But now you are my best friend,' He said 'And I promise that I won't be doing that again with you, no matter what!' Rohan said with the same warm smile but her expression still remained blank.

'Excuse me! Bill!' the same girl stood next to them with a billing book in her hand, she kept it on the table and left with a smile. Rohan's eyes followed her till she disappeared and to his hard luck it didn't go unnoticed by his friend, who was now gritting her teeth with a strong glare.

'Nakshu! Pay the bill!' Rohan said passing her the bill trying his best not to face her.

'Idiot! You pay it!'Nakshatra groaned.

'Huh? Why me? It was supposed to be your treat,' He questioned being confused.

'That was before so now shut up and pay the bill, it's your punishment for flirting with me in the library, checking out this girl again even after your promise,' Nakshatra said.

'Wait! I only promised about not flirting with you, for the rest of them this cant be applied right? I can flirt with anyone, or else how will I even survive in this beautiful city?' He said dramatically which pissed her more.

'Pay the bill' she said and left at once.

Rohan who was left with no choice had to pay the bill. While he was about to leave, the same waitress was trying to approach him but sensing the wrath of his dear friend he decided to sneak out as soon as possible. He stood in front of a confectionery waiting for Nakshatra, who left without any notice. After a while she walked out of the store with a pack of chocolates.

'This is for paying my bill' she said

'Thanks and by the way I don't like chocolates much but my bro is a huge fan of it, I will give this to him' He said.