31- Une nouvelle reine des loups

The feeling on sunlight on my eyelids initially awakes me from the slumber I was in and I open my eyes a little disoriented, seeing as though I'm not in my bedroom. As soon as I look over at a sleeping Christian, who's snoring just inches away from my face, last nights events come flashing back to me. My cheeks heat up just at the thought of our night, let's just say I'm not even the slightest bit disappointed that I will be only with him for the rest of my life. I start to move my body, clinging onto my sheet to cover myself up a bit and I already feel a little bit of soreness. Despite my aching, I lean over the bed and grab a pair of panties and one of Christians large shirts from our suitcases and throw them on. 

"Good morning angel" I hear Christians groggy voice and tingles stronger than ever pulsate on my cheek, where his fingers trace. 

"Hello" I reply as I turn around to face him again, my cheeks heating up as I meet his beautiful blue orbs, and sly smirk on his face. 

"Last night was-" Christian starts. 

"Yeah" I nod in agreement and we both smile one more. Christian pulls me by my waist effortlessly, bringing me much closer to him as he leans in and kisses me good morning. The warmth and tingles are on a whole new level now that we've completed the mate bond and I'm finally starting to understand its effects. He gently pulls away and pushes one of my stray hairs away from my face. 

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you at all?" He asks more seriously as he pushes himself up from the bed in a sitting position. 

"I'm fine Christian, besides being a little sore. Don't worry so much!" I reply, giving him my best smile. "Hungry?" I add.

"How about a shower first?" He asks with a grin. 

"Can't get enough can you Alpha wolfy?" I say teasingly, a smile growing on my face.

"Never" He replies smirking. He picks me up and I squeal as he wraps my legs around his waist and carries me to the bathroom. 

-------------------------------------------------

"Do you really need all the packs of maple syrup for three pancakes?" I ask Christian as he drowns his breakfast in maple syrup.

"It's the best part! One day we'll visit a Canadian pack and you'll learn what real maple syrup tastes like" He replies grinning. 

After our shower, we got changed and decided to order room service to eat breakfast in our room on the balcony. Christian ordered a full on English breakfast, whereas I just got a waffle, with fresh fruits and English cream. 

"Is there packs all around the world?" I ask him curiously. Have I really been living among werewolves my entire life?

"Yep. We used to even have a king, but after a rebellion, everyone claimed their own territories and started their own reigns and packs and the system was demolished. Now we have alliances, but every Alpha's strength depends on the size and strength of their pack" Christian explains. 

"It's weird that theres this whole world no one knows about. How is the rogue situation?" I reply. I already feel my food baby coming on from this huge breakfast. 

"Ever since the attack, it's been really quiet. I'm sure they have something planned, it's just a matter of when" Christian says. Full, I push the rest of my breakfast towards Christian, who I know will gladly finish it. "How would you feel about doing the Luna Ceremony? It's okay if you're not ready just seeing as though we're mated and the Alpha Convention is coming up in a few weeks, it might be a good time" He adds. 

"Sure, I mean what is the ceremony though?" I ask in return as Christian polishes off the remainder of his and my breakfast. How this man eats so much and is so fit amazes me everyday.