R&N 8.

This might be the last chapter so yeah😊 Fast forward to their barat day. Narmeen's dress^^ Zunaira's dress↓↓

The girls looked stunning in their maroon lehengas

The girls looked stunning in their maroon lehengas. They sat next to their groom on their respective couches.

"You look ravishing" Rameez whispered in his wife's ear making her blush deep red. She gave him a side glance and leaned towards him.

"Hmm.. You don't look bad yourself in this suit" she whispered waving at one of her cousins.

"You should see me without it", he whispered making her go complete red. They both kept murmuring amongst themselves more like  Rameez teasing her when Arsalan came upto them.
(Thank you)

"Narmeen aapi aapne mere saath acha nahi kia" he whined sitting down next to her.
(Narmeen aapi you didn't do good with me)

"Kion bhai. Kia hua?" She asked cupping his face while Rameez rolled his eyes.
(Why? What happened?)

"Ab aapki shaadi hogaye hai, aur ab aap mujhe time nahi dengi. Yeh galat hai" he said placing his head on her shoulder making her place hers on his.
(Now you're married and you won't pay much attention to me. This us wrong)

"Awww.. Nahi tu. Mere choto se bhai ke liye mere pass time hi time hai." She said side hugging him and he did the same. Rameez clentched his fist and sighed. He's just a kid Rameez chill he thought.
(Awww.. Its not like that. I have all the time for my little brother)

"Acha phir theek hai. Btw mujhe lag raha hai Sheri bhai haath se nikal gaye hain" he said grinning. Narmeen looked at him with raised eyebrows.
(Ok then. Btw I think Sheri bhai is getting out of hand)

"Woh garden me rija aapi ke saath hain. Mamla serious lag raha hai" he whispered like it was top secret.
(He's in the garden with rija aapi. I think the matter is serious)

Meanwhile in the garden shehryar dragged Rija out in the beautifully decorated garden. Fairy lights were entangled with thick branches of the tress. Tiny lanterns hung from the trees and the poles around the green luscious garden.

"Kia hua shehryar?" Rija asked when shehryar stopped in thr middle of the garden.
(What happened shehryar?)

"I know its really early and we've just started talking but I dont want to delay this anymore" he said in one go.

"Spit it out already" she tried masking her anxiety. They have been catching up since th nikkah. Its been weeks since they started conversing, and years since they've been having the spark between them.

"I....." Shehryar started but he couldn't portray his feeling. His nerves were all over the place. He didn't know how to say the things he wanted to say.

"Shehryar" Rija said in a stern voice. No matter how carefree and chill she tries to be infront him its only her who knows what's going on inside her. Her doe like brown eyes were wide staring at this model like man.