Z&M 8.

Time passed by the speed of lightning. Merzia's iddat was over and so was Zalaan's wait. It took Merzia a lot of thinking to actually accept the fact that maybe there was a chance of her getting married again.

She had performed salat ul istikhara and the positive feeling had given a tad bit of security that this was all Allah's plan. She couldn't straight up accept someone after that horrendous night.

The sight of blood had shaken her up and for her to go through all that again gave her shivers.

Zalaan on the other hand was ecstatic. His wait was coming to an end. All he could think of was that his Merzia was now going to be secure in his arms. He had taken care of the goons who had tried to break into Razzaq Malik's home a few weeks back but couldn't succeed since zalaan had doubled the security around their house.

He had a lady bodyguard work for Merzia as her maid and also to keep him updated about what had his angel been upto. Every night Merzia was his last thought and every morning she was the first thing he thought about.

He had heard her voice a few times through the micro phone he had given the maid to keep with her always just so he knows where they are and what they are doing.

Razzaq had started trusting Zalaan a little after the break in scenario. He knows Zalaan would do anything to keep Merzia safe but he's also afraid that he's just lusting after her and actually respecting or loving her but he had left the matter in Allah's hands and for that he's contented.

Just three more days and Zalaan would be on her door step to take her away. He didn't quite lying when he Saud he wouldn't spare a second after Merzia is allowed to get married again but he spared three days just for her sake. To his egoistic and impatient nature it was nerve wrecking for his employees and gang members. He's not clearly in the gang but he's the silent king of Mafia who observes and then attack he doesn't play front row he hides in the shadows but is dangerous as the devil himself.

"Ek raat.. Ek raat hai humare pass bus. Ek baar phir hum kisi aur ke naam ke saath jur jaayen ga. Humme nahi maloom ke aage kia hone Wala hai. Hum tu unhe sahi se jaate bhi nahi. Bus itna jaante hain woh Mazhar jaise haya daar nahi hain. Unki nazar se hi pata chal jaata hai. Allah humme apne aane wale kal ko maazi se nahi milana chahiye magar hum aur karen bhi tu kia?" Merzia mumbled as she sat on her bed one leg brought up to her chest while the other bent infront. She sat facing the window from where sheer moonlight cascaded down upon her small figure soaking her white claded form in the utmost noor from the heaven.

(One night... One night is all I have left. Once again my name will be joined with someone else's. I don't know what will happen next. I don't even know him that well. All I know is that he's not modest like Mazhar I can tell by his gaze. Allah... I should not compare my past with my future but then what else can I do?)

Black threads of hair flowing softly from the breeze that escaped past the muslin white curtains. She stared aimlessly at the moon that reminded her of the night a certain grey eyed man broke into her room. Her doubt had left her the day she realized he existed.

The feeling of his warm breath falling on her face as his eyes bore into her brown ones. The tingling sensation of his warm lips on her left cheek had her shuddering. Goosebumps rose on her arms as she thought of that particular night. She had ignored it like a fragment of her imagination but then it was too vivid to be ignored.

She laid down on her back staring at the ceiling for as long as she remembers. He baba had given her a pep talk about what type of a person Zalaan shah is. Remembering the discussion with her father she let her mind drift away.

"Merzia beta humme aapse kuch baat karni hai" Razzaq said sitting on his daughters bed.
(Merzia beta I have something to talk to you about)