Chapter8

Hello everyone!

I am sorry for the lack of updates, but life had been difficult for me.

I hope you are all doing well, considering the conditions the world is living in. Take care of yourself, stay home and pray for the best.

I wrote this chapter, hoping it will brighten your day a bit.

This chapter is dictated to @renesmeecullen2, I did your prompt where Amelie will get in trouble. I know it is late and all, but I hope you like it.

Here is the new chapter.

Enjoy!

*************************

Finally, the week of hell as students called it ended. Aiden was packing a small duffel bag to go and spend the weekend at home. Liam beside him was doing the same with a smile on his face.

"Can I know the secret of the permanent grin on your face?" Aiden asked him as he zipped his bag, and sat on the bed.

"I missed home, I can't wait to go and have a Friday late night with Uncle. We always play games, and stuff our faces with junk food." When Aiden didn't say anything, Liam looked up from folding his t-shirt to find his friend gaping at him, "did I say something wrong?"

"You just put your uncle and the word fun in the same sentence. I mean, it is not wrong, but I can't imagine you having a good time with the man, no offence intended."

"None taken, I know I would never convince you that my Uncle is a normal man. But believe me, he is another person outside the school." Liam tried to convince his friend.

"Well, if you say so." Aiden shrugged. His phone vibrated in his jeans' pockets, indicating that his ride was here. "It looks like my father is here early." Aiden stood up from the bed, he threw his bag over his shoulder, and patted Liam on the shoulder, "have a nice weekend. See you on Sunday."

Aiden found Damon waiting for him. He got in the car and bumped fists with his brother, who was sitting in the backseat.

Take care of yourself.

Until next time.

I hope the directioners in here loved the scene between Zayn and Liam.

If you have other prompts you want to read, send them to me, and I will do my best to write them for you.

Your comments will make my day.

If you loved the chapter, vote, comment and share with your friends.

************

Zayn shook his head at his nephew's antics and followed him. seeing Liam smile was his purpose in life. He vowed to himself that no one will bring tears to the boy's eyes again. What happened in the past was more than enough.

"Okay, I hope you prepared my favourite brownies," Liam said cheekily.

"It is okay, I understand your frustration, and if I were in your place, I would have the same or worse. But no child of mine will behave like this. Let's forget the past and move on. Breakfast is waiting for us, we have to go before it gets cold." Zayn said with a smile.

"Yes Sir, sorry sir." Liam apologised.

"I don't want to hear such crude language leaving your mouth ever again. Am I clear?"

Liam winced and tried hard not to rub his bum when he faced his uncle once again.

Zayn grabbed Liam's shoulder with his left hand to keep the boy in place. Then, he used his right hand to place eight hard slaps to his nephew's behind.