Chapter1

Warning:

This story contains corporal punishment in the form of spankings. So if it is not your scene you can skip it or don't read the story altogether. It's up to you but please don't leave rude or hurtful comments about my work. If you like these type of stories so welcome! I hope you will like it.

Enjoy!

Elena was feeding her little boy breakfast. Sam at the age of five was a little cute boy. Today, he didn't go to kindergarten due to his recovery from a nasty stomach bug.

-"Mommy, Can I go outside to play with Max?" Sam asked as his mother went to the sink to rinse the dirty dishes.

-"okay, you can go for a while but don't dare set a foot outside our backyard." Elena warned her adventurous son as she helped him wear his shoes "also try not to stay under the sun rays for too long." Elena kissed her son's cheeks and watched as he and their dog run together.

Elena returned to the stove to prepare lunch for her small family, only to get interrupted by the ringing of her cell phone. She sighed in frustration and grabbed the device from the coffee table in the living room. Worry etched on her face when she saw the caller ID. She answered quickly and greeted the woman on the other side.

-"Hello Mrs. Patrick, how are you?" Elena said politely.

-"Hello Mrs. Salvatore, I hope you are doing fine. I am sorry to call you at this time but I am afraid Aiden got himself in trouble once again."

-"is he okay?" Elena said worriedly.

-"yes, he is okay. But the same can't be said about the kid he kicked in the ribs and punched in the face."

-"what?" Elena said in disbelieve.

-"I am sorry madam but you need to come and pick him up."

A flabbergasted Elena spoke mindlessly "yes of course, I will be there in five."

Elena hung up the phone and went to the backyard to retrieve her youngest son.

-"Sam baby come here, we need to go to Aiden's school"

-"but Mommy, I just start playing with Max. You said ..." Sam protested with a pout gracing his innocent face.

-"I am sorry baby but your brother landed himself in trouble and we need to go and pick him."

-"uh-oh, Daddy will be mad." The five years old said seriously.

Elena fought hard to contain her laugher and smiled at Sam. She ushered him to her waiting car.

Ten minutes later, Elena and Sam were walking down the school's corridor. Aiden was the first to see his mother from his bench outside the headmaster's office. He breathed a sigh of relief at seeing her instead of his father. But his relief was short lived when she spotted him and fixed him with an angry glare.

Elena marched to her son and knelt to his level. She examined him for injuries and was satisfied that apart from few scratches he was okay. Elena sat Sam beside his older brother and spoke with authority.

-"don't move from here until I come back." Without another glance she stormed away.

-"you in big trouble," whispered Sam in his brother's ear.

-"I know." Aiden said sadly.

-"don't be sad, Daddy will forgive you." Sam attempted to console brother and hugged him to his side.

Aiden smile genuinely for the first time that day and returned his brother's embrace. He really appreciated the kind gesture but unfortunately he knew he was screwed.