Oops

I woke up in the morning to the smell of coffee, and when I sat up there was a nice hot fresh cup sitting on the nightstand. I sighed as I got up and went into the bathroom before making my way to the kitchen, as I turned the corner I spotted Deke packing a lunch for work and talking on the phone to someone. I just stood back and admired my view with a smirk on my face... that is until he turned around with his serious face and pointed at a chair for me to sit down. I had a seat and stole a piece of his toast while he finished his call and turned to me;he handed me my phone and I just looked up at him.

"Call him." I groaned. There isn't enough coffee in the world for me to talk to him this early.

"I will later." He grabbed my phone back from me and looked through for something before I heard my brothers voice.

""Kara?! Where are you? I'll come get you and we can talk okay? Kara?"'

""Jim I am fine I don't need a ride I've got one and I'll talk to you when I come get my things. I was only calling so you wouldn't worry."" I spoke quickly and hung the phone up.

"Why did you do that I told you I would talk to him later Deke. You can't do things like that all the time." I said seriously looking up at him as he finished packing his things up.

"I only want to help you sweetheart. I'm sorry." He walked over pulling me into his arms and kissed the top of my head. "You coming to the office today?" He laughed. I pulled away and shook my head.

"Nope I actually have a couple interviews lined up so I'm gonna get ready for all that and head to the bar to get my check. Will I see you later?" He smiled.

"You know you will so long as I don't get stuck there all night." He gave me a kiss and I followed him out to his car so he could give me a lift home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had just walked out of the bar with my check when Luca called.

"Hey Luca can I call you back? I'm just leav-"

"Kara no. uh I gotta tell you something and I need you to not overreact."

"Whats going on?"

"I just need you to get to the pin ASAP okay. You hear me K?"

"Yea I'm on my way. Everyone is okay right Luca? Luca?" Shit he hung up. Well if I wasn't worried before I defiantly am now. I hopped in my car and headed for the S.W.A.T base.

As my tires screeched to a stop in front of the building, I jumped out and ran inside ignoring everyone yelling. I caught sight of Luca in the briefing area so I started heading that direction, but I slowed down when I caught sight of my brother walking in with Jessica. The closer I got the more of the conversation I could hear.

"Dispatch just sent the recording of the call." I heard Chris say before playing a clip.

"This is 30-David. Got a little static from the mountains. 20-David and I are Code 4. Sorry for the radio silence."

"That's not Deacon." Tan spoke up. Of course its gotta involve him. He better be okay.

"What do you mean it's not Deacon. What's going on?" I asked and everyone snapped their heads around.

"Kara what are you doing here? Are you okay?" I just nodded at street, while Luca and Chris just looked at me before the continued talking.

"Last logged location was, um, Hawkins' cabin in Angeles National Forest." Luca stated looking around the table.