Uncle Ralph

Laying in bed surrounded by warmth and in strong arms is all a girl needs. I nuzzle in closer to Dekes side refusing to wake up. I feel his arms tighten around me as he starts waking up.

"I dont wanna get up." I groan as I stretch. Deke chuckles in my ear. "Whats so funny Mr.?" I start to lean in for a kiss when, when theres a knock on the door. "Yea luca?"

"Hey sorry but uh your phones been ringing like crazy k. I dont know if its important." I sigh rolling out of the bed and open the door smiling at luca. As i take my phone from him it rings again. 

"Uncle Ralph!" I yell answering the call. He laughs on the other end and starts asking how ive been and catching me up on everything in arizona. During his ranting about his ex, Deke and luca come over to say bye because they got called in for a hostage issue.

"That your boyfriend and jim.?" I sigh.

"Well one of them was my boyfriend but no. The other guy is Luca they work with Jim though at SWAT. I assume this call was because of her release?" He sighs and starts talking about grandmas necklace that Karen apperantly still has and I filled him in on everything that happened yesterday. So he was really in town to get it back. We made plans to meet up at a little dinner that Karens working at so I can be a witness for him getting it back incase anything happens.

I had some time to kill, so I took a shower before I got dressed to leave Dekes. When I got in the car I called Deke to let him know I was leaving and that I locked up and was to meet my uncle. I told him to be careful today and say hi to everyone for me. It was about 40 minutes from Dekes to the little diner and though I wasn't too excited to look at Karen again so soon. Im happy to see my uncle and help him get back my grans necklace! When I got to the diner I stayed in the car for a few minutes with the windows down before a taxi pulled up next to me.

*knock knock*

"Uncle Ralph!! " I got out of my car as fast as possible pulling him into a hug. We were never the closest, but he was there for me whenever I called and after everything with pops. I pulled away with a smile "It's been so long!  Ive missed you guys." I said wiping a stray tear away woth a laugh. Uncle ralph stepped back, reaching into his pocket and pulled out an envelope handing it to me. I look at it before opening it to find a hand full of photos of my dad,  my dad and me and even some of my dad and mom.

"I know you said that devil woman ruined yours and I've been holding onto these ever since your old man passed. I think they belong with you." He pats my shoulder. "Well should we get this thing movin?" I nod my head and follow him inside as I take a look around. Ralph stood to the store as I pointed Karen out as she moved around behind the counter. When she looked up and spotted me, I smiled waving my fingers as I looked over my shoulder at my uncle. The pace at which her face went white made me feel just a bit better about how things went down yesterday. "Guess she knows were here" he laughed. 

Karen stormed to the back in a frenzy. I sigh sitting down at the little corner table behind ralph. "Bet ya five bucks she calls my brother." I say while rolling my eyes. I was on my phone responding to a message from Luca about how its gonna be a long day, when I heard my uncle speak.

"Jimmy. You grew up big." I peeked my head out from behind uncle ralph and smiled. Oooo streets not happy at all.

"Outside." Street said motioning for us to follow him. "Kara what are you doing here?" I shurgged and just continued to follow them outside. "How'd you find my ma Ralph?

"Well when lowlife murderers are released from prison, the parole board notifies the families of their victims. It wasn't hard to track her down." I nodded knowing I got the same call after street told me.